Rogans commentary

God damn right! Rogans the best imo.... Getting better too, he listens to criticisms and actually TRIES to get better, that's why he's great imo Phone Post 3.0

Joe has such a great way of explaining the action, to the extent that now my wife and some other friends who were totally new to MMA 3 or 4 years ago, now know 80% of the holds and counters to them while on the ground, etc.

He does such a good job of describing the action and educating.....meanwhile he slips in some comedic quips...........I giggle every time he says MARKHUNT.........

RickStorm -

VTFU for a positive thread.

And another! Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

VTFU for a positive thread.

Agreed. It's nice to see a positive thread for once. VU. Phone Post 3.0

MrAmericanJiuJitsu - 
stringtheory - Yeah he mentioned on his podcast recently about fine tuning his commentary, he said he took the criticisms on board about being biased to one fighter and it showing through his commentary.

Fair play to joe for taking criticism on board and improving something he was already excellent at. It's easy to dismiss fans criticism's as bullshit when your such a big name but joe still wants to learn. Every credit to him.

No fight is the same without joe, I don't think people realise the role he plays in big fights. The UFC will suffer massively when he retires. Phone Post 3.0
Do you have a link to him talking about this? Ir at least which episode? I'd like to hear it Phone Post 3.0

I believe its the last one with Callen and Schaub.

Rogan is awesome and is by far the best in the biz. He is as knowledgeable as anybody else out there, and to be frank he is a much more knowledgable grappler than most of the former fighters. When somebody brings a "modern"-type jiu-jitsu to the game, he almost always knows whats going on, whereas I have been embarassed listening to some former pro-fighters talking about grappling. You can tell he is genuinely excited about what he is watching, but he never gets into the overdramtic screaming like some announcers do.

Goldie is absolutely awful and he adds nothing to the commentary but noise.

Joe has helped to give much valuable insight and advice on his podcast...

Yes, love Joe's commenting...them kicks are deadly Phone Post 3.0