Roger Gracie details recovery from COVID-19

Einemo was basically a Norwegian clone of Roger, so that was a 50/50. Massive shame he never went further. With Pe de Pano, that was in Roger’s first year at black belt and PDP was the senior at Gracie Barra. So you can say that either Roger was still a bit green, or that it was political. But it’s a shame we didn’t see that match in 2004 because Roger would have beaten PDP resoundingly.

And yes, Roger is the GOAT. Sure he’s big, but he beat pretty much everyone. And not just beat them, but tapped them with the moves you learn in your first month. He won ADCC 2005 by tapping everyone (Cacerreco quit after overtime). No one’s done that. His submission rate at the World Championships is higher than everyone else. He came out of retirement and made Buchecha look like a beginner. Forget “Rickson by armbar”, it should be renamed “Roger by choke”

""I was really bad in bed. It is good to speak, because many people have no idea exactly what it is, they think they will not be affected, that it will never reach them."

Oh I know exactly how you feel Roger, it is why I'm on my 3rd wife =(

terrible^

It’s Roger Gomes 

FatBuddha - Rickson is the GOAT in sport bjj. Deal with it.

You’re such a fat pussy nutriding faggot 

HELWIG -

terrible^

They can't all be homeruns.

He seemed like a quiet guy whenever he fought