Roger Gracie in ATL Monday 8-5-13

Apparently Roger is travelling and has a long layover in Atlanta. Instead of camping out in the airport all day, his camp contacted my instructor about having a seminar so even though it is last minute we're going to do it.

Next Monday, August 5, Roger will be at Creighton Mixed Martial Arts for two seminars.

12pm-1:30pm will be no gi.
6pm-7:30pm will be gi.

The cost is only $50 per session. He will be at the academy before the evening session around 5pm or so to sign stuff and talk and what not. The seminar will end at 7:30 sharp because he will have to leave to go catch his flight.

Yeah, it is last minute so we're trying to get the word out quickly. All are welcome, hope you can make it.

Just got a call and this e-mail from Paul:

I am VERY sorry to have to announce that the Roger Gracie Seminar at Creighton MMA tomorrow is CANCELLED. Roger just called me at the airport in Rio de Janeiro and they have switched his flight which now is flying him to Sao Paulo then taking him straight to London. He was suppose to be flying directly to Atlanta at 6:30am for a 16 hour layover then resuming to London. He is sincerely very sorry and we apologize to you all. We received a phone call on Wednesday where Roger wanted to do a seminar for us since he had such a long layover but did not expect this to happen. Again, I am very sorry that this happened and apologize to everyone who was expecting to come. Roger said that he will come here soon to make up for this seminar which was announced on short notice and now cancelled on short notice. Anyone who has already paid, please stop by and of course you will be refunded. I am very sorry guys.