Roger Gracie "Mousasi'd" Kru James McSweeney

http://youtu.be/RJObeilUAhU

Never would have guessed this would happen...MMA never ceases to surprise Phone Post 3.0

Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

James have a broken foot or something? That was weird. Phone Post 3.0

Good job by roger Phone Post 3.0

Man Roger better start to work on his striking defense if he's going to be serious about this. He makes very basic mistakes and you can see he just doesn't get hit enough in training. Couple that with him barely going for takedowns and you have a disaster waiting to happen at higher levels.

I have tried repeatedly but I can't stand McSweeney at all. I've even heard that he's a decent dude, just comes off as a big cocky toolbag. Phone Post 3.0

triso - Man Roger better start to work on his striking defense if he's going to be serious about this. He makes very basic mistakes and you can see he just doesn't get hit enough in training. Couple that with him barely going for takedowns and you have a disaster waiting to happen at higher levels.

lmao @ this.

I take it you have never seen a Roger fight before?

Roger looks better than he ever has in this fight.

Roger tried for takedowns and didnt get them so he decided to strike. A BBJ cant just go for desperate takedowns all time because they will get tired, get hit in the back of the head, and lose to ground and pound.

Roger looked damn good in this fight.

dushtin - James have a broken foot or something? That was weird. Phone Post 3.0

Roger hit him with that knee of destruction shit ala Chris Weidman.

checkin kicks like a boss!

NFABeeJay - I have tried repeatedly but I can't stand McSweeney at all. I've even heard that he's a decent dude, just comes off as a big cocky toolbag. Phone Post 3.0
TUF didn't do him any favors whatsoever, you'll find yourself digging out of a hole for a long time after that as far as likability goes Phone Post 3.0

Roger's left hand took title to the left side of james' face. Also impressed how fast and high he throws a knee of any clinch exit. Just wish he had more of a blast double.

his stand up is really coming along...but I wish he had better wrestling.

NFABeeJay - I have tried repeatedly but I can't stand McSweeney at all. I've even heard that he's a decent dude, just comes off as a big cocky toolbag. Phone Post 3.0

It's the tattoos lol

Those knees impressed me. Hell, even i expected roger to just dive for the td. Once he realizes he couldnt take him down and didnt want to get thrown anymore in the process, he used piss poor td attempts to lure james in to land the knees.

Very smart strategy by roger

looks like he broke his foot on the check kicked

Tru - 

looks like he broke his foot on the check kicked

They say his knee blew out and he broke his left hand in the first

triso - Man Roger better start to work on his striking defense if he's going to be serious about this. He makes very basic mistakes and you can see he just doesn't get hit enough in training. Couple that with him barely going for takedowns and you have a disaster waiting to happen at higher levels.

this ^

slow lumbering footwork, slow twitch standing muscles, and looking like he doesn't want to be there. Disaster waiting to happen at higher levels if his striking and mma takedowns don't dramatically improve

Torn knee ruined the fight

These things happen in MMA.....

Is it me or has James been hitting the weights, alot?

me101 - 

Torn knee ruined the fight

These things happen in MMA.....

It does suck. Just 90 seconds away from victory.

Was excited that i was going to be able to say james won a fight by a decision.