Roger Gracie vs James McSweeney 2morrow...

OFC 23 is tomorrow w/ the following fights w/ my picks. What are yours?

Bibiano Fernandes vs Dae Kim: BIBIANO by submission

Brandon Vera vs Igor Subora: VERA by TKO

Roger Gracie vs James McSweeney: ROGER by submission

McSweeney by kicks or knees to the body or soccer kick in the 2nd round Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Hope Roger subs that piece of shit Phone Post 3.0
Care to explain? Phone Post 3.0

mcweenie was a dick on tuf

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER -
Devlin -
He's worse in RL than he was on TUF. Know a lot of guys that have been to Thailand and trained along side him none of which has ever had a good word to say about him. A couple actually have some not so nice experiences Phone Post 3.0
Fair enough man, just curious. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck McSweeny

Lol im going to laugh so hard when he knocks roger out and continue to piss all of you off Phone Post 3.0

Terrible fight for roger 

Mcsweeney by soccer kick

me101 -

Terrible fight for roger 

Mcsweeney by soccer kick

Thank you sir Phone Post 3.0

man meets fate - Lol im going to laugh so hard when he knocks roger out and continue to piss all of you off Phone Post 3.0
Funny you mention piss.

I'd love to see his analyzed. Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - 
Devlin -
I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER -
Devlin -
He's worse in RL than he was on TUF. Know a lot of guys that have been to Thailand and trained along side him none of which has ever had a good word to say about him. A couple actually have some not so nice experiences Phone Post 3.0
No worries man, don't wanna talk too much shit as haven't met him personally so guess I should really judge him so publicly but what I've heard from friends is guys a pos Phone Post 3.0

I sparred with him when he was at Drysdale's, and he was always cool. He's huge compared to most guys, and he's technically good and he can hit hard, so that might throw some guys off. He definitely wasn't going 100% or trying to prove anything. And I might not be the best fighter in the world, but I'm clearly not a beginner, so he could have gone much harder.

jdb2414 -
I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - 
Devlin -
I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER -
Devlin -
No worries man, don't wanna talk too much shit as haven't met him personally so guess I should really judge him so publicly but what I've heard from friends is guys a pos Phone Post 3.0

I sparred with him when he was at Drysdale's, and he was always cool. He's huge compared to most guys, and he's technically good and he can hit hard, so that might throw some guys off. He definitely wasn't going 100% or trying to prove anything. And I might not be the best fighter in the world, but I'm clearly not a beginner, so he could have gone much harder.
Many guys that trained with him at ptt said the same. They can tell he is pulling back but still heavy.

It's just the dutch sparring in him.

Funny how that dude says many says he is a pos, yet how many people who trained with him and took his classes at drysdales or ptt? I have seen nothing but positive.

Now of course i never really trained with him, just met and hung out with him a few times. Phone Post 3.0

ITS MCSWEENEY TIME!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - Hope Roger subs that piece of shit Phone Post 3.0

+1

Is this fight on aired on TV? Phone Post 3.0

Some cool names on that card

Still One FC roster is terrible when you consider its probably 3rd biggest promotion in world

Lukinho - Is this fight on aired on TV? Phone Post 3.0

Depends, where you live? Only asia and Canada get it on tv.

America has to get the stream.

Go to onefc.com

man meets fate -
Lukinho - Is this fight on aired on TV? Phone Post 3.0

Depends, where you live? Only asia and Canada get it on tv.

America has to get the stream.

Go to onefc.com
Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Gracie via TKO in the 3rd.

Unlucky big Jim

Where the hell can I watch this? Will AxisTV have this on?