Roger Gracies Next Opponent......

FingerorMoon - 
Samoanpowr - He's only had 4 fights.  He needs to fight mid-level guys at this point.  IMO, putting him in there against a Top 10 guy right now is rushing him.  He needs more experience before he fights top tier guys because he isn't a top tier guy.............yet.

Yeah but the dude fights once a year. His MMA career has been going 4 years so far.

How long will it be until he actually fights a big name?
Carson's career has been going on for 4 years?  I'm saying that Herschel isn't a top tier guy, he should be working on a fight with a seasoned vet (Ranked near #20) kind of guys right now.  He should't fight a big name until he's fought his way to that level. 

I'm hearing Monson.. . And a LHW Monson wins..

Saw Monson yesterday at a tournament; I have real trouble seeing that guy make 205...

He's confident he can make it.. he was a LHW for much of his fight career.  I believe he's about 225 now.

I heard monson as well. I didnt think he could beat prangley but after that performance maybe he does stand a chance against monson.

If he fights Monson he may not even bother getting it to the ground as he could just jab him to death for 15 minutes. Would be a great grappling battle though should it hit the ground.

BobD -  He's confident he can make it.. he was a LHW for much of his fight career.  I believe he's about 225 now.

No he wasn't. I think he started as heavyweight cut down for UFC and then went back up. He has been heavy for most of his career IIRC.

How is Mo being considered the favorite in a match up with Roger. That guy is waaaay overhyped IMO. His fight with Mousasi was one of the worst fights ever. The guy is early 2000s Tito 2.0. Lay and pray...and slap and nap!!!

Rhadi Ferguson?

Monson or Kyle are good choices. They rep the next step up in competition. If he beats them, then possibly Babalu.

Gegard said at first that Scott wanted him to fight Kyle, but now Scott said this week in Helwani interview tat that is not set at all.... anyways, Musasi is 1 win away from the title shot and likely faces the winner of fejiao-henderson.

hope king mo gets an berknee again like he got from feijao

I think Roger is ready for Babalu right now. I know they're both originally Gracie Barra but I don't think they're super close or anything so maybe they'd still fight.

Mit - How is Mo being considered the favorite in a match up with Roger. That guy is waaaay overhyped IMO. His fight with Mousasi was one of the worst fights ever. The guy is early 2000s Tito 2.0. Lay and pray...and slap and nap!!!

how would roger get Mo to the ground?

give him OSP, the most logical fight for Roger at this point

CLINTK9 - 
ATLien420 - 
Mit - How is Mo being considered the favorite in a match up with Roger. That guy is waaaay overhyped IMO. His fight with Mousasi was one of the worst fights ever. The guy is early 2000s Tito 2.0. Lay and pray...and slap and nap!!!

how would roger get Mo to the ground?

Mo would take it there!

and LOL at Slap n nap! Awesome!

Exactly....Mo would take it there.

Nuetraman - give him OSP, the most logical fight for Roger at this point

Good one!

Hershel Walker ftw! throwback fight for sure.