Roger Huerta needs to retire...

What about  Huerta's  Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0als! 

Well why didn't he call it a DQ then?

aces_taylor - 
Blazing Knees -
Troll Hunter10 -  Pretty stiff competition he's been facing. Phone Post

This last ko he suffered was a last minute replacement..... ugh

C'mon; you can do better troll job than that. Phone Post

"
"Things are moving faster than the speed of sound in the world of Asian MMA. Just as we reported a few minutes ago that Phil Baroni would not be facing Roger Huerta at ONE FC: Destiny of Warriors, Evolve MMA owner, Chatri Sityodtong, announced on his personal Facebook page that Zorobabel Moreira has stepped in to replace Baroni." http://www.thefightnation.com/zorobabel-moreira-to-face-roger-huerta-at-one-fc-destiny-of-warriors/

See IF you can keep up douchebag, don't call me a troll

See IF you can keep up douchebag

BrunoMcGyver - 
Blazing Knees - 

A last minute replacement who had a 5 inch height and possibly a bigger reach advantage and is the most highly-touted Asian based fighter out there right now.
Zoro ain't no fuckin scrub.

RyannVonDoom -
nineohfive - The ref was saying 'no kick'

isn't that illegal?
He should challenge it.

it's legal. ref prolly didn't wanna see carnage lol

who said he was a scrub?

I said " A LAST MINUTE REPLACEMENT"

Blazing Knees - 
BrunoMcGyver - 
Blazing Knees - 

A last minute replacement who had a 5 inch height and possibly a bigger reach advantage and is the most highly-touted Asian based fighter out there right now.
<b>Zoro ain't no fuckin scrub</b>.

RyannVonDoom -

isn't that illegal?
He should challenge it.

who said he was a scrub?

Yes, I stand corrected. It was the way you said it that prompted me to make that comment. I took it as saying "He came in at the last minute, so Huerta should have wiped the fucking floor with him."

He was never going to wipe the floor with Zoro whether he was a last minute replacement or original opponent. Guy's too much of a beast for that.

It's been all downhill since biting the hand that fed him when he was complaining about not getting paid to do press for UFC. Phone Post

Blazing Knees -
BrunoMcGyver - 
Blazing Knees - 

RyannVonDoom -

isn't that illegal?
He should challenge it.

who said he was a scrub?

Your a troll and fucking douche. I hate when keyboard tough guys like yourself, call out for fighters to retire. STFU. You call out Huerta for losing to a last minute replacement, if you knew anything, sometimes last minute replacements are a tougher fight. So go fuck yourself, troll. Phone Post

florian stole this dudes soul or something

used to really enjoy his fights. he was too willing to trade though

aces_taylor - 
Blazing Knees -
BrunoMcGyver - 
Blazing Knees - 

RyannVonDoom -

isn't that illegal?
He should challenge it.

who said he was a scrub?

Your a troll and fucking douche. I hate when keyboard tough guys like yourself, call out for fighters to retire. STFU. You call out Huerta for losing to a last minute replacement, if you knew anything, sometimes last minute replacements are a tougher fight. So go fuck yourself, troll. Phone Post

Fuck you bitch, I been on here 2 years longer than you,  and no kb warrior-ask around fuckface

He DOES need to retire or step off. He ='s LOST 6 OF HIS LAST 7 AND IT WAS HIS FIRST FIGHT IN FC. Any fighter that is going thru that is done

. Hueerta was making his debut against Baronii and the commish said no because he got tko's on the 3rd of june.IF you knew ANY fucking thing about the fight game, you'd know it takes at least 6 weeks to get into fight shape and get ready for the weight cut, but you just run your fucking fingers on the board like you know something,, you don't.

My cock has more knowledge about mma than your pea fucking brain and i't prob bigger than your pointy head

You cunty piece of fermenting rat shit, got back to queer dog, that's where you belong, with the other idiots who call people names behind a board. You're like a pubic hair clog on the drain of this forum

One more thing fuckface, name ONE last minute replacement that has won a fight. I'll wait while you google.@ ace taylor

BrunoMcGyver -
Blazing Knees - 
BrunoMcGyver - 
Blazing Knees - 

RyannVonDoom -

isn't that illegal?
He should challenge it.

who said he was a scrub?

Yes, I stand corrected. It was the way you said it that prompted me to make that comment. I took it as saying "He came in at the last minute, so Huerta should have wiped the fucking floor with him."

He was never going to wipe the floor with Zoro whether he was a last minute replacement or original opponent. Guy's too much of a beast for that.

QFT.

Zoro is a beast and not some "last minute replacement scrub". Mundials BJJ champ, high level and technical Muay thai. He has scalped Ferrid kheder, Andy wang, Enomoto and now Huerta. Phone Post

BrunoMcGyver - 
Blazing Knees - 
BrunoMcGyver - 
Blazing Knees - 

RyannVonDoom -

isn't that illegal?
He should challenge it.

who said he was a scrub?

Bruno, I've never seen zoro fight, I just know that last min replacements usually gas and/or come in overweight because of not having a proper camp No offence taken

cm81 - 
BrunoMcGyver -
Blazing Knees - 
BrunoMcGyver - 
Blazing Knees - 

RyannVonDoom -

isn't that illegal?
He should challenge it.

who said he was a scrub?

QFT.

Zoro is a beast and not some "last minute replacement scrub". Mundials BJJ champ, high level and technical Muay thai. He has scalped Ferrid kheder, Andy wang, Enomoto and now Huerta. Phone Post

Can you fucking read? you been here since 01. Noone said he was a scrub. wtf is wrong with you people?

RyannVonDoom - 
BrunoMcGyver - Well why didn't he call it a DQ then?

not sure

"It didn't matter that he stepped in on about two and a half week's notice against a much more experienced fighter in Roger Huerta. Zoro still completely dominated the former UFC and Bellator star, looking more like a seasoned Muay Thai fighter rather than a BJJ World Champion.

Zoro out-struck a very game Huerta and had the veteran hurt on several occasions, eventually finishing with a BRUTAL soccer kick KO. It's a technique that is legal in the hybrid ruleset of ONE Fighting Championship, and the Evolve MMA product becomes first fighter in the promotion to actually finish the fight with it."

It WAS legal and 2 1/2 weeks is a last min replacement.

Blazing Knees - 
 Bruno, I've never seen zoro fight, I just know that last min replacements usually gas and/or come in overweight because of not having a proper camp No offence taken

Not offended mate, it's not like I know him personally lol. I just know he's tough comp for most WW's and LW's outside the top 10 (He'll be top 10 worthy in a year or so if he keeps this up imo, but ain't quite there yet) given the last 3-4 fights I've seen him in.

Zoro usually fights LW (he's a HUGE lw though) and this was at WW, so I'm guessing that's why the cardio wasn't a major factor.

But still, Zoro was always going to be a harder fight than Baroni.

Sam Soul - He KO'd that one football player slapping some girl in a street fight in Austin TX. Gotta give him props to that
Yeah that definatley makes him a title contender Phone Post

The point is, he's beenko'ed his last 3 fights in a row and lost 6 of the last 7. This is a guy who was 18-1 at one point. Chuck and a few others and maybe Wandy after tonite e and rightfully so. I do think it's time for him to reitre and I'm not trying to disrepect the guy, I started a legit thread about a legit fighter with a legit theme/ If some of you fuckers want to jump me for it, oh well, it is what it is. At this point, he moved up to ww where he is too small to compete with some of these monsters who walk at 190, he getting clocked and I think it's time to hang it up or take a really long time off before something goes horribly wrong.

Blazing Knees -  One more thing fuckface, name ONE last minute replacement that has won a fight. I'll wait while you google.@ ace taylor
More trolling. So original, the name calling
Is so awesome.... Keep it up "tough" guy. Hahaha. Keep getting all worked up and mad. It's hilarious. And STFU by the way.. Phone Post

Roger is awesome, he should not retire. Phone Post

Huerta just kicked a 10-0 guy's ass on Friday night. Hindsight's a helluva thing!