Roger Mayweather trains fat people at Wands

http://www.viddler.com/explore/mightygloves/videos/110/

lmao @ 4:10

"U aint gonna hit a dead man like that u too slow"

Was that Kit Cope in there?

MMA fighters will soon catch up on this boxing thing cause MMA fighters are starting take boxing seriously

Id kill to throw all those guys out of the room and have Rog teach me and like 5 friends.

Random guys paying probably 175 a month and they get to have Roger F'ing Mayweather teaching them boxing. Half of them will probably quit before the end of the year.

ttt

Some of them guys didn't have a clue...

easily the funniest personality in boxing

I wouldn't be able to train. I would have wood all the time.

He shouldn't be working with beginner's (except Kit) like that though. They should have another coach prep all the beginner's and have Hoger working on intermediate to advanced guys. A lot of those guys should lay off the bodybuilding. They are ridiculously stiff. They should watch Kit's body mechanics and fluidity and model it.

I hope those guys realise how important those basics are that Roger is teaching. Parrying is a lost art these days.

Waitaminute, is he teaching there full time?

I would have to agree. You get the vibe that he enjoys teaching anyone, anywhere, any time.

LOL

Those guys fucking suck.

all those guys were like 30's 40's they didnt look like they would ever take any of that knowledge to heart and use it.

LOL@all the armchair warriors making fun of people actually training with Roger Mayweather. Get a fucking life losers.

bryanand - LOL@all the armchair warriors making fun of people actually training with Roger Mayweather. Get a fucking life losers.
They are only saying that so they come across as "experts". The ol "break them down so you look better" trick.

Either that or they possess this ignorant logic that everyone starts out like GSP on their first day.

yeah im an armchair warrior. im pointing out the obvious,sorry if the young guy made the old dudes upset. roger mayweather is normally paid alotta money to train people, so thye were very lucky for him to be showing them stuff. its just sad that they would make roger show the 40+ mma class stuff and not the actual team that may or may not fight outta there.

if some fat tard came in my class wearing a fag shirt that said personal trainer on it I'd send him packing

annoying

"yeah im an armchair warrior. im pointing out the obvious,sorry if the young guy made the old dudes upset. roger mayweather is normally paid alotta money to train people, so thye were very lucky for him to be showing them stuff. its just sad that they would make roger show the 40+ mma class stuff and not the actual team that may or may not fight outta there."

What the fuck do you think happens when Saulo Ribero has a seminar, he teaches all brown belts? Stop being a fucking jackass.