Roger Mayweather trains fat people at Wands

Cool vid.

HOLY SHIT, he's training them now?

Well it's about f'ing time. NOW we get to see real pad-work in an MMA gym. Thank GOD!!! I was waiting for this, man!! Awesome shit for Wand's gym!!

I bet half the time in class people are asking each other "what did he just say?"

Roger is one funny MF'er. He comes up with some zinger lines on 24/7

It makes me sad to see Roger teaching those guys. Like its a waste of his time. LOL

lol i agree.. did you see roger laughin at the end of the vid.

anyhow.. im sure he is just having some fun.

lol why is that fatass wearing that underarmor rash guard?

the vid is 6 months old.

and yes, some of those guys are clueless.

go to 6:50 LOL

ttt

BrazilianBomber -  go to 6:50 LOL

holy shit lmao i missed that the first time

YES YES YES - Hope Wand is training with Roger too.

lol

lol, Its funny trying to picture Wand using the philly shell defense.

6mins :50sec !!!

FirstNobleTruth - Was that Kit Cope in there?

Those ears are unmistakable.

Its not that most are clueless.

Many great fighters started out sucking.

Its that theyre clueless, all 30-40 white guys paying top dollar to train at Wand's, many are out of shape.......and their boxing is being coached by Roger Mayweather, coach of undefeated world champion Floyd Jr.

Thats like me going and swimming twice a week for recreation and getting Michael Phelps to offer me tips in person as I do this.

HELWIG -  Its not that most are clueless.

Many great fighters started out sucking.

Its that theyre clueless, all 30-40 white guys paying top dollar to train at Wand's, many are out of shape.......and their boxing is being coached by Roger Mayweather, coach of undefeated world champion Floyd Jr.

Thats like me going and swimming twice a week for recreation and getting Michael Phelps to offer me tips in person as I do this.

$$$ talks

Kit looks like a little Forrest Griffin

"Its that theyre clueless, all 30-40 white guys paying top dollar to train at Wand's, many are out of shape.......and their boxing is being coached by Roger Mayweather, coach of undefeated world champion Floyd Jr."

Do you think we should start screening who attends seminars to start with a fix to this injustice in the world?

hahah unreal they dont know how lucky they are :(