Roger Stone found Guilty

Thoughts on this subject. 

Do you think they will throw the book at him, and will Trump come to his aid?

Of course they throw the book at him. This entire trial was a vindictive political sham. As far as pardons, I have a feeling we will see several in the end of November 2020 after re-election is complete.

1 Like

Karma is a bitch isn't it!

Camicommie is on suicide watch last I heard.

1 Like
ReneH - Karma is a bitch isn't it!

blind:

He’s already writing prison love letters to Roger.

He’s probably getting his Trump Pardons Roger Stone MAGA thread ready when it happens.

1 Like
https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1195382153141538818?s=12

lionsoul -

blind:

Hilarious

Though fuck Stone is creepy... he seems like the type I would picture to be involved in one of those CT high level pedo rings like pizzagate.

Is the world run by lizard people? Sure some odd folk at the top

Sentencing will be in Feb. Election is in November. I don't expert him to serve much time at all before he is pardoned.

crashingwaves -
lionsoul -

blind:

Hilarious

Though fuck Stone is creepy... he seems like the type I would picture to be involved in one of those CT high level pedo rings like pizzagate.

Is the world run by lizard people? Sure some odd folk at the top

You should look up Roger Stone's swinging stories

Just another criminal totally innocent Trump hung around with

Unkind Zuffa -

He’s probably getting his Trump Pardons Roger Stone MAGA thread ready when it happens.

Legally, at least some people say, Trump can’t pardon Stone because it’s related to the investigation which involves Trump.

Guiliani has been quoted recently that he’s got insurance on Trump if Trump throws him under the bus like he’s done with just about everybody else.

Things are methodically unraveling in the White House, It wouldn’t surprise me that Stone starts spilling the beans for a plea bargain.

ReneH -
Unkind Zuffa -

Legally, at least some people say, Trump can’t pardon Stone because it’s related to the investigation which involves Trump.

Guiliani has been quoted recently that he’s got insurance on Trump if Trump throws him under the bus like he’s done with just about everybody else.

Things are methodically unraveling in the White House, It wouldn’t surprise me that Stone starts spilling the beans for a plea bargain.

Plea bargains occur before the completion of a trial, not after. Jesus christ.

Stupidnewbie -
ReneH -
Unkind Zuffa -

Lol, people need to stop watching the view for their news…

this whole thing is sickening. Regardless of how you feel about trump, this is a total abuse of government power. If you couldn’t see that the morning cnn was parked in front of stones’ house for that phony fbi raid, then you’re retarded

1 Like
lionsoul -

blind:

LOL!

lionsoul -

blind:

lmfao!

Stupidnewbie -

Of course they throw the book at him. This entire trial was a vindictive political sham. As far as pardons, I have a feeling we will see several in the end of November 2020 after re-election is complete.

I hope your bubble pops. 

factseatfeelings -
Stupidnewbie -
ReneH -
Unkind Zuffa -

Lol, people need to stop watching the view for their news…

this whole thing is sickening. Regardless of how you feel about trump, this is a total abuse of government power. If you couldn’t see that the morning cnn was parked in front of stones’ house for that phony fbi raid, then you’re retarded

He lied to Congress, he obstructed justice and tampered with a witness - there are text messages for gods sake!

Why do think people should be allowed to get away with crimes?