Rogers has not earned a shot at Emelianenko.

Arlovski? really?

He has a punchers chance to beat Fedor. The dude has never been in a war, he's hasn't proven anything to deserve a shot at the GOAT and current P4p King. Its sad really. I don't even know if Rogers is good. NOG would shred him, and so would 90% of the UFC's HWY roster....but this is MMA and ANYTHING can happen.

Strikeforce is good for the sport on most levels...but not this one. I know they need an opponent for FEDOR, but this is not how it's supposed to be.

Hopefully FEDOR will shred him like he does everyone else, but if he gets fully Fujita'd.... i say BOOOOOo

no. From what i have seen of Rogers is that hes a brawler...circa 1996. I haven't seen anything that warrants him having top ten skill.

who in strikeforce's HW div is worthy, taking into consideration that overeem won't defend anytime soon?

he can catch Fedor with a punch and win by Ko or Tko, man if that happens the internet will freeze.

dimesnake - no. From what i have seen of Rogers is that hes a brawler...circa 1996. I haven't seen anything that warrants him having top ten skill.
He can knock anyone out and seems to have good takedown defense. That alone made Chuck Liddell the champ for a few years...

no one

thats my point. Having MMA "competition" (strikeforce)sometimes isn't as great as some say.

Who cares? I just want to see Fedor fight.

you're missing my point MOnster

If carwin was fighting Fedor right now... I would have the same problem. We all know NOG should be fighting Lesnar...not Carwin...but that's another story. Rogers' is top ten because he "caught" Arlovski. I would be willing to be Arlovski wins 8 out of 10 vs Rogers. If Fedor wins...this will all be mute.

dimesnake - I know they need an opponent for FEDOR, but this is not how it's supposed to be.

You're right. Shots at the champ are supposed to be reserved for high level, legitimate challengers, such as Yuji Nagata, Zuluzinho, Gary Goodridge, and Hong Man Choi.

OctopusFighter - 
dimesnake - I know they need an opponent for FEDOR, but this is not how it's supposed to be.

You're right. Shots at the champ are supposed to be reserved for high level, legitimate challengers, such as Yuji Nagata, Zuluzinho, Gary Goodridge, and Hong Man Choi.

exactly

OctopusFighter - 

are you female? bringing up the past like a bitch. Lets talk about Rogers vs Fedor. kthnx

He's a bigger name in the US than Overeem. Barnett ain't going to fight again int he US so Rogers is the next available top HW.

if fedor thinks he deserve's a shot,which he must because
he took the fight.
who are we to say he doesn't...

The only fighters that are in the realm of deserving a shot a Fedor are in the UFC and outside of it he has Rogers and Ubereem and thats really it M1 wont make a match with Barnett again unless it's in Japan. 

yeah im hoping for a good fight but im pretty sure this fight will hit the ground and get rogers subbed at some point. noone will listen when i say fedors best shot at being beaten was the arlovski fight. he had lots of distarctions and wasnt in great shape but andrei failed to capitalize. fedor looks good in his recentpics= lights out for brett.

I dont think choi, lindland, or hunt deserved a shot either

there's no one else to fight him

and I'd rather see fedor fight someone than not fight at all

Monsters Ball - Rogers is 10-0 and he won all of his fights via stoppages.

Carwin is 11-0, do you think he is worthy of his title shot? Rogers is ranked higher than he is.

I suspect you have UFC bias here. If Rogers were in the UFC Dana would tell you how awesome he is.

Those are crazy rankins u r quotin!

Rodgers is a serious cat with bad intentions. You should prob stop posting if Fedor was to lose. U would sound pretty embarrassing.

I wouldn't advise to trade w/ Rogers.