Rogers: Overeem Needs To Man Up

MMANews.com Exclusive

overeem man up? dude has a fucked up hand idiot who is brett rogers? a guy who beat arlovski who we all know has a glass jaw wowwwwwwwww

Monsters Ball - Almost 2 years since Overeem won the Strikeforce belt and he hasn't defended it one time. He definitely needs to step up and defend the belt or Strikeforce should strip him.

its not his fault strikeforce had no good heavyweights back when he won it

WRASSLIN!!!

He won't be so cocky when Overeem knocks his ass out.

Overeem been busy wrecking the K-1 champion.

Rashad Evans_030 - overeem man up? dude has a fucked up hand idiot who is brett rogers? a guy who beat arlovski who we all know has a glass jaw wowwwwwwwww

Well if he can't defend it, there should at least be an interim title of some sort. You knowwwwwwwww

They should strip Overeem and have Werdum fight Fedor for it

Let Overeem expose this HW Houston Alexander after his hand is healed

ttt

ttt

ttt for the grim getting his shot

Careful what you wish for Brett

I'd like to see Rogers vs. Overeem before either fight Fedor.

ChrisHowie -  I'd like to see Rogers vs. Overeem before either fight Fedor.

The obvious problem with this is that Overeem holds the HW title.  If you're going to make a HW title defense for Overeem, which you pretty much have to since he hasn't defended in so long, it's kind of silly to put Brett Rogers in it instead of Fedor Emelianenko.

Fedor should fight Overeem for the title in November when his hand heels.

Brett should fight someone that can test his grappling a little bit, and Werdum should get 1 more fight against a decent opponent.  That will cue them both up as options for Fedor's 2nd fight should they win.

www.mmanews.com/other/Exclusive:-Overeem-Management-Responds-To-Brett-Rogers.html

I fucking hate all that " yo if I wasn't doin' this I'd be locked up" bullshit. Utter juvenile, cliche'd bollocks.

Damn,Overeem looks like a completely different person than when he was fighting in Pride.If Arlovski and Rogers fought 10 times Arlovski would win 9 of them,he gets too overconfident in his boxing and well,you saw what happened against Fedor and Rogers.Arlovski needs to learn that solid defense and decent head movememnt can make up for a glass jaw.That said,Overeem is a more balanced and complete striker and will tear Rogers down.Rogers management better capitalize on the Arlovski win because when he fights Overeem he's going to get exposed and his stock will drop big time.

Fucking lol @ "I try to keep it as real as possible".

Dawkins - 
ajsr - I fucking hate all that " yo if I wasn't doin' this I'd be locked up" bullshit. Utter juvenile, cliche'd bollocks.

LOL it's true. We all know he would still be working at Costco. I don't know why he feels the need to put on a front and act like he's a thug or something. He was just a normal guy before he became a fighter.
Maybe he meant he would feel emotionally imprisoned by the Costco district manager.

Mad Xyientist - 
Dawkins - 
ajsr - I fucking hate all that " yo if I wasn't doin' this I'd be locked up" bullshit. Utter juvenile, cliche'd bollocks.

LOL it's true. We all know he would still be working at Costco. I don't know why he feels the need to put on a front and act like he's a thug or something. He was just a normal guy before he became a fighter.
Maybe he meant he would feel emotionally imprisoned by the Costco district manager.

HA

It must have been a metaphorical reference to the wage slavery practiced by modern hyperchains.

Perfectly rational explanation and I withdraw my criticism.