Rogers to fight 17 days after release from jail

oh boy.

El Ninja - 
Broady - LOL at Japan letting him into the country.
This, I don't think Japan are going to let him in. On the flip side, I doubt he even serves half his sentence.

If it's on, first time I'll ever be cheering fir Sylvia. Phone Post

Right, I thought there were some standards in place. He is likely to go bezerk during his post fight drinking and destroy Tokyo.

Can we start some kind of petition to support and encourage Tim to take this fight seriously? I'd really like to see him kick Rogers' ass off.

And he could do it too, if he's in shape and focused.

What is the over/under on the fight actually happening?

This is hilarious... sorry

I wonder if they'll even get paid by dream...for once i'm rooting for tim.

Tim is slow and not aggressive at all. Rogers on the other hand is extremely aggressive. If Tim can last the first 3 min or so then he should be fine. However, I can see Tim getting KO'd quite early on this one. I would like to see Tim do very well, but just don't think it is going to happen.

OMG Is this really going to happen? I can't believe it. Fight of the year............ If there was a catagory for " Fight of the year that you didn't give 2 shits about who is going to win ". This is happening only 17 days after he is released from jail. I think whoever booked this should be put in jail. A has been and a wife beater. Maybe I should start watching WWE again. Beats the fuck out of this ! ( I was going to put a picture of Brett's wife with that statment but chose to take the high road) lol

Rogers wins this easy. He will have a good training camp at " the joint" his conditioning will be good Phone Post