Roided Anderson makes no sense

Anderson had already contemplated on retiring before he even hurt his leg he would already go down as the goat he like everyone else knows they are getting tight on steroid users he don't need the money if he was using or were using he had no reason to compete again. That being said he is responsible for anything put in or on his body but I don't think he knew if he was using or its all a conspiracy. Phone Post 3.0

Ees normal

...to the Anderson Silva fan.

It makes sense if you operate under the assumption that he was using his entire career and that's what gave him potential GOAT status. However, I think most people would agree that it's more likely that he wanted to return to his dominant days and took PEDs to recover from his horrible injury. BS to anyone who says he didn't know he was taking something, what did they slip in the test in his morning coffee and the other 3 substances were in his nicotine patches? Phone Post 3.0

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

VU Phone Post 3.0

yeaso - Anderson had already contemplated on retiring before he even hurt his leg he would already go down as the goat he like everyone else knows they are getting tight on steroid users he don't need the money if he was using or were using he had no reason to compete again. That being said he is responsible for anything put in or on his body but I don't think he knew if he was using or its all a conspiracy. Phone Post 3.0
Idk man getting knocked out and then leg snapped probably mest with his head and also making 7 million just to fight could be good reason to step in the cage even people who are Rich and don't need the money always want more Phone Post 3.0

unless he was doing it his whole career

Rambo knows what's up!

Why would he take steroids that lower bone density after he snapped his leg? Phone Post 3.0