Roli Delgado a Billy Robinson protege?

"Roli Delgado in the opener is something of a protege of pro wrestling Hall of Famer Billy Robinson."

Wrestlingobserver.com

Best believe.

You can find Roli on pretty much every Catch thread n this site discussing Billy...and that's why I declare WAR ROLI!!!!! for tomorrow night!!

Oh dear...people are sooo in for a shock when they see Andre Winners ground game...if Roli survives that long!

Go have a wee look on YOUTUBE...here's one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOLQwWHh1Qw

...and the Midlands of England, the home of Catch is also the home of Andre...and his coach is no slacker in the old school catch either.

When we set up Leicester shoot in '97 we used to go train with an old boy called Jack who was 71 and had wrestled all over England back in the day...he had some good shit old neck cranks, toe holds, face-bars and assorted "hooks" that would bring a tear to your eye...old boy could hardly walk...had several artificial joints and a wife in her 20's...could hardly walk, but still insisted on getting on the mats....good ol bloke R.I.P.

Billy Robinson teaches Catch at Westside Little Rock.

Roli has some nasty Catch-Jitsu

Andre's coach does Catch? No shit?

Looks like we've got ourselves a good old fashioned catch as catch can rough and tumble tough rumble shootfight. Should be 2 out of 3 falls for old times sake.

Would be ninja sweet if they both made a deal before the fight and honored it. 2 out of 3 falls....

"Should be 2 out of 3 falls for old times sake."

Ha...excellent idea!

Should be another ace fight tomorrow...Andre is no slacker on the ground...but Roli is known for it.

First time I met Andre in the gym he was an assistant in a demonstration of the proper army combatives stuff...he seriously hits like a bad mo' fo'! His habds are also very very fast...Dan Hardy just said this week that he has the fastest hands he has seen.

His only problem is finding the killer instinct...i don't think he likes hurting people!!!

leglockfan - Billy Robinson teaches Catch at Westside Little Rock.

Seriously?

ttt for Roli!

A preview.

FYI.

Billy Robinson is on the coaching staff at Westside MMA, and works with all the guys. However it is primarily BJJ. 

Roli is not only a legit black belt, but is active in competition (when not fight training).

Billy can take a basic BJJ move and take it to the next level by infusing scientific/catch.

Andre is a larger fighter, but Roli keeps packing on muscle and has grown to love standup since the show. He's really rounding out his game.

JCMcGee - "Should be 2 out of 3 falls for old times sake."

Ha...excellent idea!

Should be another ace fight tomorrow...Andre is no slacker on the ground...but Roli is known for it.

First time I met Andre in the gym he was an assistant in a demonstration of the proper army combatives stuff...he seriously hits like a bad mo' fo'! His habds are also very very fast...Dan Hardy just said this week that he has the fastest hands he has seen.

His only problem is finding the killer instinct...i don't think he likes hurting people!!!

Wait til Hardy sees the speed of Mike Swick's hands...

hes a fellow shootfighter

This is gonna be a hell of a good fight. I hope it's shown.

big win for "THE CRAZY CUBAN"

hellojapan - FYI.

Billy Robinson is on the coaching staff at Westside MMA, and works with all the guys. However it is primarily BJJ. 

Roli is not only a legit black belt, but is active in competition (when not fight training).

Billy can take a basic BJJ move and take it to the next level by infusing scientific/catch.

Andre is a larger fighter, but Roli keeps packing on muscle and has grown to love standup since the show. He's really rounding out his game.

Wow thats fucking awesome. Maybe I should move to Little Rock. Sick of socal. I don't even go to the beach.

Dawkins - 

Wow thats fucking awesome. Maybe I should move to Little Rock. Sick of socal. I don't even go to the beach.
It's a great gym, but...

slow down...                        : )

You know what they say;
"punch a black belt in the face & he turns into a brown belt...punch him again and he's a blue"

Andre will punch him in the face...I believe Andre is a blue...so it should be a good fight ;-)

(It's funny...'cause both this fight & the Hardy fight...though I am totally on Dan & Andre's side, I like and respect both Roli & Mike...and there is apparently no bad blood...just gonna be two awesome fights! fingers crossed!)