Roll Call

Hey Jules!

Call me tomorrow re: info on Team Sorbitol in Thailand.

KMAC

Kieth- I am here from the Wi thread just to talk shit...just kidding but a few guys and I will be heading toRings sports train center the 6th I think of Nov for the Chess on the Mat seminair should be great Kieth we'll see you there!
Peace to all
JAson Schmitt
Third Heaven Martial arts

Jeff, why are you going to pass? I will be competing for sure. I think we are going to have a good turn out.

Tim

Jeff: As long as there is someone in your age category, you will have a division. Last year, we had two blue belts over 50.

Kedar Bhat - Indiana University BJJ / Team Caique

Jed,

I talked to Greg Lucas yesterday. He told me that he will have enough trophies and the like to accomodate a masters/senior division if necessary. As Kedar said, we may have some competition for you.

Regardless, you are a tough man. You are far stronger than many of the guys I know who are your juniors. I have faith that you would do well.

Hope to see you soon.

Tim

Hey, B-town can give you a great weekend with the wife! Check out the Grant Street Inn (bed and breakfast) for a place to stay.

Bring all the fighters you can muster up, it will be a fun event.

Tim

Jimmy Ashe

"Jeremiah! Look! Hand in the collar!"

ttt

Gary Hoyd in Indianapolis.

Formerly the JKD Fighting Academy, now Elite Martial Arts & Cage Fighting. If you guys are ever in the need of a cage, drop us a line.

www.elitecagefighting.com