Rolled Up Epsiode 26 – Jiu-jitsu Missionary: Andre

Rolled Up Epsiode 26 – Jiu-jitsu Missionary: Andre Galvao

http://www.budovideos.com/online/shows/rolledup/rolled-up-epsiode-26-jiu-jitsu-missionary-andre-galvao/

7 Time World Champion Andre Galvao is the subject of this episode of Rolled Up. Includes:

-Key details of Andre's cross collar choke

-Sweeps & submissions from the closed guard

-The importance of drilling

-Role of Christianity in Andre's life

-The significance of the Atos sword cut

-What Andre has learned from MMA

-And much more!

Please enjoy and let us know what you think!

up for later

that's a good one. I love that sweep and didn't know the transition to armbar and then the back. Can't wait to try those two moves. Andre is a cool guy.

i though forum's own "andre".

Awesome! The techniques he shows are simple and effective. What a cool dude!

Glad to be his student!!! Phone Post

ttt Phone Post

Awesome! A video all about andre!!!

...Oh. Andre Galvao. That's cool too....I guess.

Steve72 - Awesome! A video all about andre!!!

...Oh. Andre <b>Galvao</b>. That's cool too....I guess.

Nice, lol.

Budovideos - <b> Rolled Up Epsiode 26 – Jiu-jitsu Missionary: Andre Galvao</b>

http://www.budovideos.com/online/shows/rolledup/rolled-up-epsiode-26-jiu-jitsu-missionary-andre-galvao/

<b>7 Time World Champion Andre Galvao is the subject of this episode of Rolled Up. Includes:</b>
-Key details of Andre's cross collar choke
-Sweeps & submissions from the closed guard
-The importance of drilling
-Role of Christianity in Andre's life
-The significance of the Atos sword cut
-What Andre has learned from MMA
-And much more!

Please enjoy and let us know what you think!<br type="_moz" />

I really love the show, but it sure would be nice if this could be put on youtube. The BudoVideos player freezes quite often. I understand that it's good to have it hosted on BudoVideos website to link to products, etc.

Would it be possible to put it on youtube and embed in the BudoVideos page so that the product links could still be available?

Very nice episode. Have to test that choke on training and also sweep-combinations.

for later

Armbars.

"Armbars."

Everywhere lol

Really like the options off that sweep.

Double post

Triple post

Ok, I tried that cross choke last night and either I'm missing something huge or Galvao has super human strength. The arm that pulls the lapel down ... holy shit, how hard do you have to pull?

deepu - Ok, I tried that cross choke last night and either I'm missing something huge or Galvao has super human strength. The arm that pulls the lapel down ... holy shit, how hard do you have to pull?

Don't focus on pulling with the bottom arm so much as think about keeping it tight to your body. focus on changing the angle with the top arm by lifting your elbow, and keeping the outside of the wrist against the carotid.

sorry i should add, that by keeping your arm tight to your body you'll be "pulling" with your Lats more rather than just the muscles in your arm ie: forearms, shoulders, tri's.

think of hanging your body off that grip.

hope that helps.

I'd like to see a Rolled Up episode with the chick in the background at 6m48s of this video. I can't be the only one who noticed her