Rolled up Eric Paulson

I'm 33 minutes into it and he's showing some great stuff but I hope this interview part is a joke. It has to be.

Sweet. For those who don't know, Rolled Up can be found from the budovideos.com online section.

My god these negative energy archangels! Paulson has to be trolling budojake.

man, this episode is bumming me out. retiring after some dirtbag loser called him grandpa. :(

Paulson is as badass as they come!

He is also as trippy as they come, he has been talking about energies, spirits, and Epsom salts for years, it's part of what I love about him! :) Phone Post

Wow, holy water? Sage? He cant be cereal....

Paulson is the man, but either a genius troll, or a crazy kook. Phone Post

JRockwell - Paulson is as badass as they come!

He is also as trippy as they come, he has been talking about energies, spirits, and Epsom salts for years, it's part of what I love about him! :) Phone Post

Nice to see Erik roll competitively.

Yes, the spiritual stuff is a little trippy.

He's not trolling.

he is not trolling. What he is saying is true

What was said did sound like a little bit too much but you have to give it to the guy, he knows his shit. It was one of my favorite rolled up episodes. I think it's time for budojake to come check out some of the Florida talent. Phone Post

So it wasn't a troll job. I meant absolutely no disrespect to Paulson, but that was kinda weird.
I was sure he was trolling.
On another note I know everyone likes to give budo jake crap about how jerky he is when rolling with these high level grapplers, the exact same thing happens me when I roll with a good black belt I start feeling like I'm making white belt mistakes nonstop. Phone Post

Does anyone know how the file can be downloaded?

For some reason stream is very laggy for me.

GZFS - does he use any profanity in it? i like to have it playing in the gym sometimes.

No profanity at all.  Some people just think his ideas on spirituality are over the top. :)

Actually I liked his words about the spiritual things and I feel there is a lot of truth in it.

I just watched it, and as knowledgeable
as he is on grappling and MA is how kooky he is regarding spirituality. Phone Post

bizarre.

Out of body crossfit experience. Phone Post

I liked that he found happiness in those beliefs. even though they are not mine they work for him. pretty cool. Phone Post