Rolled with Freaky Strength guy:(

YOU Control the distance.
Plan on him powering into you, and control his hips if he gets on top of you, especially in your guard.
Stick a heel in one side of his hips to control his distance to you.
Never allow him to just lay down on you...
Before he even gets you there, scoot out from beneath him..
Bait him to lay an arm across your torso, and look for the armbar...
Play the spider guard...
Control his wrists, and place your feet inside his arms, in between his bicep, and forearms, and keep one leg extended, and one bent, and switch back and forth, and trick his ass by slipping one of them out, and over his neck for the beautiful triangle setup....

Or just avoid him.

If your guard sucks, and you can't reverse or sweep him, then you're screwed. You need to get a better guard and it sounds like you have finally found your motivation to do so!

There is sometimes a fine line between tard strength and farm strength. I remember a couple of kids in high school that I wrestled with who had serious farm-tard-strength. One had asthma and would get his shots on Tuesdays, then come to practice. It was like steroids. This was pharm.-farm-tard-strength.

billyball2-It is gonna be a few weeks before I go back to the Jiu Jitsu school I go to.This school is local and is just a bunch of guys rolling nobody with superior Jiu Jitsu.Several Wrestlers and some Boxers but that is it.

I have been tapped by technigue and by putting myself in bad positions.I have never been tapped by somebody being a freak of nature.It was just a weird experience.

learn judo

"billyball2-It is gonna be a few weeks before I go back to the Jiu Jitsu school I go to.This school is local and is just a bunch of guys rolling nobody with superior Jiu Jitsu.Several Wrestlers and some Boxers but that is it."

This is the problem, and lack of good fundamentals makes alot of that year and a half of off and on training roughly equal to 3-6 months max. You guys should seek out someone to train with. Is there a Dearth of sub grappling/BJJ instructors in your area? I can understand that, I used to drive 3.5 hours every Friday to train all weekend in another state. But it is VERY,VERY important to get rock solid fundamentals in grappling early; because so many techniques, sweeps and submissions are set up by very similar hip motions and positions.

stlnl2-I live approximately an hour in a half from St Louis South in Farmtown. so yes it is a Geographical oddity.An hour in a half from St Louis and a Hour in a half from Cape.
You are correct even though I have been "training" for 2 years it's been more like 3-6 months because of training Injuries and consistency because of distance/work.
We are gonna start a carpool though where is before I was the only one driving up:(

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC!!!
Size and Strength DO NOT MATTER.
It is all about technique.
Besides, guys with muscle always gas out.
And if he does beat you just say he used his size, it will make him look bad and you feel better.
As a matter of fact you all should train by going to your local Division 1 university and beating up the lineman. It'll be easy.
Have fun.

"We are gonna start a carpool though where is before I was the only one driving up:("

That is going to solve any technical difficulties, and if soem guys go with you then at least you can all work on what you learn locally sometimes without the drive. 1.5 hours is no prob, heck of alot better than 3.5 hours each way.

One problem is now days even beginners have some ideas of positioning. A guy off the street now knows have side control is better than being in guard, try to get somebodies back when you can etc. They know when they are in a position to be subbed, so they try to get out of those positions.

3 or 4 years ago beginners just knew they wanted to be on top. Now they know there is a lot more to it before they step foot on a mat.

Also there is a point where brute force and athleticism
overcomes technique. Whats scary is someone like Fedor with brute strength athleticism and amazing technique

I've rolled on and off with a guy that can deadlift 800lbs, and yeah, armbars even from somewhere in top control are almost impossible. I pretty much HAVE to wait until he gasses just a little and attempt to take his back.

I grappled an insanely strong wrestler awhile ago and that was just down right embarassing. He could get me in a headlock and there was not a damn thing I could do about it. Put pressure on his neck with both arms but the monster wouldn't budge at all. Also made me tap by pinning me and applying his bodyweight on my chest so I couldn't breathe...

LOL @ "pharm-farm-tard strength"

I get called freaky strength guy a lot. I have vice lock grip. Years of shit paying back breaking work.

One thing that trumps fram, tard, blue collar strength is Russian strength.

This one guy at my gym looks so skinny its painful, I actually made a mental note to go easy on the guy the first time I rolled with him because he looked so weak. Wow was I wrong...

I found out later he grew up in some Soviet national wrestling training camp, and when the government went to shit they lost funding. Food went to the ones that fought the hardest.

Sounds like the unltimate hell, having to fight for daily meals, but the guy is one of the strongest guys I have rolled with.