Rolles Gracie vs Mustapha Al-Turk @ UFC109

From Damon @ MMAWeekly's Twitter.

Just confirmed two big fights...Rolles Gracie vs. Mustapha Al-Turk at UFC 109 and Donald Cerrone vs. Ed Ratcliff in December.

well i guess that means they want to build Gracie rather than use his name to put someone else over.

Interesting. Finally another Gracie entering the Octagon.

Great to see Rolles in the UFC

i havent seen him fight yet

is his names pronounced "Holes" or something?

That is very cool...haven't had a gracie in the UFC since Royce. Somehow I bet this will be in on a prelim though.

David Weiß -  Is Rolles a close relative to Rolls?

Rolles is Roll's son I believe

Rolles took 2nd at his weight class in ADDCC '07 losing to Werdum on points.

Cool, nice test for Rolles.

Rolls in his Dad, his brothers are Igor and Gregor Gracie of course. He's as bad as it gets and is just like Roger, a HUGE GRACIE. Really nice guy, technical and moves like a damm light weight. He is going to be a great force in this division. He's not new to mma as he's been training for a while now. Crazy how this guy was under the radar for sooo long. Trust me. He is for real.
Gracie Barra Family,
Mikey Gomez...

Stevia Austin - Would love to see Ralek in the UFC also. He is soooo handsome and good looking.

BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't know he was training with Greg Jackson also (along with Renzo).   I'm looking forward to this.

ttt

Rolles last couple of fights have been in the Art of War FC in Beijing China.

www.mmachina.com

how close is the Jacksons camp, with the Gracies ?

herculestex1 - how close is the Jacksons camp, with the Gracies ?

I found an article not too long ago that said Renzo and Jackson have formed an alliance for MMA. It was on the website of the guy who manages all of Renzo's fighters. I'll see if I can find it again.

Not to be a Negative Nancy, but I'm not sure either of these counts as a "big" fight. Why is Al-Turk still in the UFC anyway? The guy is worse than Justin McCully.

I think it's pronounced more like "Holez". Also, Marcelo popped his elbow, not his wrist.

Redneck - From Damon @ MMAWeekly's Twitter.

Just confirmed two big fights...Rolles Gracie vs. Mustapha Al-Turk at UFC 109 and Donald Cerrone vs. Ed Ratcliff in December.
Renzo + Jackson is one heck of a training camp. About time we saw a Gracie back in the Octagon, too. I hope Dana gives the event it's due recognition. 

Interesting...