Romo just throws his receiver under the bus

lmfao...says he "cut the route off"

of course jason garrett...cant call plays, not allowed to call plays cause he sucks at it..etc......

when jerry jones banned him from calling plays i never stopped wondering how you could still let him head coach

Romo should put his nuts under a bus and cut his dick off.

ya hillarious

garret throws romo under bus

then romo does the same

wow

That bus keeps circling around the drain Phone Post 3.0

Just trying to find any excuse for fucking things up yet again.

Tony "Tragedy" Romo.

That should be his official nickname.

Why did the receiver stop? He had just run that same route and got out of bounds to stop the clock.

"Damn that's pretty harsh."

I feel it's warranted.

Who does this game affect more? Could they have completely buttfucked the Packers season by beating them? Did they buttfuck themselves instead?

nemesisenforcer - Why did the receiver stop? He had just run that same route and got out of bounds to stop the clock.
Because the defense reacted differently. Every analyst I've heard so far has agreed that with the coverage, the receiver made the correct adjustment, Romo did not. Phone Post 3.0

If he threw someone under the bus were they intercepted too? Phone Post 3.0

DLfromCanada - ya hillarious

garret throws romo under bus

then romo does the same

wow

Basically that. And Bryant pouting.

This team is a mess, and it starts... from the top down.

Wow. Practice at the start of the week must be full of Christmas cheers

They shouldn't have been anywhere near that situation to begin with; the defense yet again throws away a game.

Romo being Romo Phone Post 3.0

cpeal63 - If he threw someone under the bus were they intercepted too? Phone Post 3.0
LOLOL Phone Post 3.0

Lord, I love how the Cowboys do what they do.

Never should have gotten to that point. Murray was gashing them, and like always they abandoned the run. Garrett is a horrible play caller. Phone Post 3.0

ESPN just said they ran it 7 times in the second half.  LOLOL

Lord help us Phone Post 3.0

when Romo chose his jersey number I'm surprised he didnt pick six.