Ron Paul: The 4th Amendment Has Been Wiped Away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Czp-l06y3EY#!

Ron Paul comes on at 3:54

Blue help pleazeeeee

bump

Another good video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DNCo3GuNoo8

thanks Joe!

ttt

In Phone Post 3.0

Good thing he's going to die soon. Phone Post

Crazy old man. (sarcasm) Phone Post

ttt

It's funny how this news just came out even though they claim they have been doing it for 6 years. What a coincidence that the media decides to finally report on this. I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent findings that the media themselves were being spied on, and now they are letting out what they've known for a long time as a big "fuck you" to Washington.

Granpa - It's funny how this news just came out even though they claim they have been doing it for 6 years. What a coincidence that the media decides to finally report on this. I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent findings that the media themselves were being spied on, and now they are letting out what they've known for a long time as a big "fuck you" to Washington.

yeah but it was originally a British newspaper, The Guardian, the broke this news

Trust - 
Granpa - It's funny how this news just came out even though they claim they have been doing it for 6 years. What a coincidence that the media decides to finally report on this. I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent findings that the media themselves were being spied on, and now they are letting out what they've known for a long time as a big "fuck you" to Washington.

Yeah, and I heard an audio clip on the radio from March 2012 of James Clapper, the Director of National Intelligence, state unequivically that the government was not collecting all this data.  I was trying to find it on youtube.

That really seems to go against what is coming out now.  

well the NSA just opened up its super fortress in Utah for data collection....

ArtMinaj - Good thing he's going to die soon. Phone Post
I'm usually entertained by you, but that type of statement takes a special kind of scum bag. Phone Post 3.0

Honald_Heagan - 
ArtMinaj - Good thing he's going to die soon. Phone Post
I'm usually entertained by you, but that type of statement takes a special kind of scum bag. Phone Post 3.0

I want to believe he was kidding, but with Art, you never know.

long live Ron Paul!

ttt

ArtMinaj - 

We are all going to die soon.

My gawd...

What is it finally going to take for the american public to wake up...

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - 
ArtMinaj - 

We are all going to die soon.

SCUMBAG!

Sorry if I offended anyone though.