Ronald Reagan was a man

This is a pretty badass video regardless of your feelings on the subject.  Too bad we can't get real men into the white house anymore.

incase I fucked up the embedding:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

He was?

I've been jerking off to him all these years and I'm just finding this out now?

And Nancy Reagan was a woman. Any other earth shaking news that could've been pointed out before the Berlin Wall fell? :) Phone Post

The man was one of our worst presidents. Why a lot of people can't see this is crazy... and no, I am not an Obama lover.

Qualification to be a US president = great actor

. . . . interdasting

kitzsu - The man was one of our worst presidents. Why a lot of people can't see this is crazy... and no, I am not an Obama lover.

Because there's no truth to the claim. There's plenty not to like about Reagan, but any attempt to pretend he was one of the worst Presidents is pure folly.

Here.

Blind

Ronald Reagan said he felt guilty having sex with his wife because it was such a dirty act. Not too manly really.

He could read a script. Bush ran shit.

Reagan didnt do much to promote the cause of liberty.

May have been a male, but it's hard to hold a candle to the manliness of TR, Washington, Lincoln, or Andrew Jackson.

Severe homo. Phone Post 3.0

Wovito - Qualification to be a US president = great actor

. . . . interdasting

Actually he was Governor of the largest state in America for the better part of a decade. He also was active duty in the military, a long time anti-nuclear activist, and an FBI informant before becoming President.

UGCTT_Messiah - May have been a male, but it's hard to hold a candle to the manliness of TR, Washington, Lincoln, or Andrew Jackson.

eh, it takes a special kind of crazy to consider power lusting, murdering, slave owners to be men. these were some of the more pathetic scum to ever walk the earth.

he was an actor, not a man. perfect background to be a good president. Phone Post

FBI informant for what?

New Leaf 1.0 - 
UGCTT_Messiah - May have been a male, but it's hard to hold a candle to the manliness of TR, Washington, Lincoln, or Andrew Jackson.

eh, it takes a special kind of crazy to consider power lusting, murdering, slave owners to be men. these were some of the more pathetic scum to ever walk the earth.

I believe without a doubt that your mother and father both wish he had nutted on the wall that night

New Leaf 1.0 -

I'm related to Andrew Jackson. But I don't usually bring that up around Native Americans. Phone Post 3.0