Ronda Dark Segment after Raw

https://youtu.be/9MdmHb5r4NM

Dont know how to embed video.  

Glad this was Dark or Ronda would be getting even more shit from everyone.  

I wish WM was another 3 months away so she could sharpen up.  She tossed that little meatball clear accross the ring though.  

"She tossed that little meatball clear accross the ring though."

Holy shit, you're not kidding. That was hilarious.

yikes, I wonder why they didn’t put her at Mania with someone who can actually work so she would be protected a bit. Having to wrestle Stephanie is going to be a shit show botchamania fest

Seems it would have been much easier to make Honda a stuck up heel.  Too hard for her to be a fake face.

Funny enough I think the talking part was executed better than the throw. That looked super fake even if she did throw her far and onto the mic

Tommy Gunnz - 

yikes, I wonder why they didn’t put her at Mania with someone who can actually work so she would be protected a bit. Having to wrestle Stephanie is going to be a shit show botchamania fest

Steph can wrestle. She looked great in her last feud (Bellas).

TheBearStare - 

Funny enough I think the talking part was executed better than the throw. That looked super fake even if she did throw her far and onto the mic

Apparently Ronda needs HHHHHHHHH to take all her bumps for the next year or so. Dude is the best seller on the roster.

My god she is fucking horrible

she needs to stop smiling so much. 

That was the most choreographed wrestling sequence I have ever seen in my life.

Good points:

Shes getting over with the live crowd

Her mic work is getting better

She threw Dana like she was nothing and it was impressive 

Things to work on:

Entrance music is annoying, I know it was her UFC music but if shes to be the new Stone cold she needs something more glass smashy.

Pump handle looked too rehearsed which it was but it shouldnt look rehearsed.

She should do more to piss off Steph and Trips

Dana lifting her leg for Rhonda to grab was awful... holy shit.

I hate Ronda running around the ring slapping everyone’s hands, it takes a long time for her.

Philanderer - Dana lifting her leg for Rhonda to grab was awful... holy shit.

Yeah, but is all this on Ronda? Dana is like a minor step up from Lana

Conor McGazelle - 

Yeah, but is all this on Ronda? Dana is like a minor step up from Lana

Ronda blew the spot. She forgot what she was supposed to do and it made Dana look like a chode. That's okay, there's a reason it was done after the live broadcast. They've got to get Ronda in-ring reps in front of a crowd, this is the best way to do it.

Yeah talk about slow and rehearsed looking 

Dana stinks so bad.

worse than my backyard wrestling videos when I was in high school. Much worse