Ronda Drilling Pro Wrestling

http://mmaimports.com/2017/04/ronda-rousey-training-and-drilling-for-pro-wrestling-watch/

Apologies to those whose day I have ruined if this has already been posted, I hope you can find the strength to carry on living.

Can a blue embed or link?

Fuck embed fail 

Edit - wow I can sure put a thread together. Blue please!

Video was postet September 2016. I doubt it has something to do with her new career plans....

Zero1 -

Video was postet September 2016. I doubt it has something to do with her new career plans....

Blame Jake Shoelds.

"He" posted it today on his twitter

Please god don't let honda do WWE.
Please.
I know you just gave me the back to back ko's, but hear me out.
The rousey era of mma was soooo aweful....
I've seen her "act," so I don't need that charisma vacuum to ruin the worked fights I watch too.

Rabid Bunyip -
Zero1 -

Blame Jake Shoelds.

Nah we blame you instead for posting old shit and trying to push that site on here.

Zero1 -

Ok but had you seen it?

i hadn't and on here almost everyday so thought I'd share the footage.

it could be a year old but if folks haven't seen it they may just get a chuckle or have some interest watching.

A thousand apologies to all the date stamp police 

luctaro -
Rabid Bunyip -
Zero1 -

Blame Jake Shoelds.

Nah we blame you instead for posting old shit and trying to push that site on here.

Harsh but fair 

Good move for her, she's going to make a great heel.

Granpa - Good move for her, she's going to make a great heel.
Based on what?

Is the guy at the end Afa or Seka? Overall, it was pretty good.

armbar off the ropes was pretty damn cool.

Clearly she can get better, but that all looked pretty bad. I've seen better in actual pro wrestling schools.

She's fucking GREAT!  I don't like her at all cuz of her attitude, but she looked fantastic!  She should definitely do that shit in wwf

She should work on her promos too

That's just a whole roomful of unlikeable there.

Soul Gravy - That's just a whole roomful of unlikeable there.
This

Rabid Bunyip - 

http://mmaimports.com/2017/04/ronda-rousey-training-and-drilling-for-pro-wrestling-watch/

Mmaimports is ran by Pedro isn't it? The guy that conspired to falsely accuse BJ Penn of rape of his Playboy model wife or girlfriend months after he was fired from bjpenn.com, the day after his severance pay ran out? Is that the site?