Ronda fires back at critics of retirement remarks

To everyone giving me shit for"hypothetically retiring"someday-ill retire when I feel like my mark has been made and Im ready to make babies

My best guess was 2-3 years but thats a guess,who knows,the day Im not overjoyed2go2the gym is the day I quit.Could be tomorrow or in 7years

But ill tell you what,every1 giving me shit4entertaining the idea is expediting it.Im a fighter&always will be,only ill know when its enough

So fuck all you hating twitter bitches, have a great time spending the rest of your day seething over my options and choices

And for everyone that has my back and has been supportive through all this. Thank you so much,I can't explain how much I appreciate you all.

Please retire, enough is enough. Phone Post 3.0

As soon as she was announced as a TuF coach I knew this was coming. 24/7 Rousey. The gods are unkind.

At least after she fights she's relatively quiet for a few months. I'm going to try and hide until then.

When I started to get down the tweets I scrolled back up to check op wasnt supercalo.

She isnt doing herself many favors. Phone Post

For someone that doesn't care about all these "twitter bitches" she sure seems worked up. Phone Post 3.0

Somehow her estimate increased to 2-3 years, then 7. lolololo Phone Post 3.0

Can she retire today maybe? Sooooo bored.

indianrob - Please retire, enough is enough. Phone Post 3.0

/thread.

I agree, though.

It's just way too much now! Please go away!

She is WITHOUT A DOUBT the single most annoying personality in MMA today. Without a doubt.

You're welcome Honda.

If Ronda doesn't fight Marloes, Cyborg, McMann and I might as well throw Zingano in there her 'legacy' in WMMA will always have a shadow of doubt to absolutely everyone who follows MMA. Maybe she doesn't give a shit about that and why should she, after all everyone is in it for the pay cheques at the end of the day.

Not a fan of honda at all, but i'm still gonna watch her fights just like everyone else. You don't have to be a white knight type character to attract attention and sell PPV's in this sport, Sonnen is a prime example, or Diaz.

Phone Post 3.0

She should retire on a # of broken arms. Just throw a number out there .... 34! Phone Post 3.0

AlexinTO - Every single time she opens her mouth or tweets something she gives us a better idea of what kind of person she is and she just digs her own grave a little deeper....

I have no idea why she is considered star material .... She was one of the worst guests ever on the JRE. My guess is Rogan knew better and had other guests on with her. Phone Post 3.0

She's considered star material because people pay to see her fight (good PPV numbers), and she gets a lot of press, often from media that doesn't cover most other MMA.

You can argue people shouldn't pay for her PPV's etc, but so long as they do, she's a star.

Sort of like Tom Cruise. Makes a lot of sense to say you don't like his acting. Makes no sense to say he's not star material, given that he sells movies like a star.

Malvert the Janitor - Phone Post 3.0
Lol and yes! Phone Post 3.0

She is so annoying

10 minutes of fighting 1000's of hours of social media

Stop giving her attention please.

You guys appear very angry over what appears to be nothing.

Maybe Ronda would benefit from hiring a PR guru? Phone Post 3.0

I understand the frustration of someone who doesn't want to see someone who's great at what they do walk away when they appear to have much more to give, but in the end Ronda has to live for herself and her future. You can't expect someone to go on with something requiring the dedication of high-level MMA when their heart is no longer in it.

It never really does someone any favors to speculate out loud on how much longer they plan to go, but the media always seems desperate for the info. I don't know if this all started from her answering a question or not...but as Ronda basically said, she doesn't know what her motivations are gonna be years down the line, and few people do.