Ronda Just Cussed Live On SportsCenter!!!!!

Being interview on ESPN Sportscenter and said Shitty they failed to bleep it out lol. Phone Post 3.0

That was funny Phone Post 3.0

I was gonna make a thread about this. She made herself look really stupid in that interview. Not the swearing, just being bitchy in general. It's like she is trying to make WMMA look bad. Phone Post 3.0

Vid! Please

in for video

Will she please just go the fuck away already

I've said this before, but I was wrong....

NOW... we are officially out of stuff to talk about

JoshSanchez -

in for video

. Phone Post

Video. Phone Post 3.0

GregBell  - sure the Disney reps loved that... Rhonda was trying to be nice in that interview until that anchor started asking stupid arm bar questions even then she smiled. zuffa doesn't coach them on how to speak on national TV spots?

What did he ask her?

RickStorm -

I've said this before, but I was wrong....

NOW... we are officially out of stuff to talk about

. Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - Will she please just go the fuck away already

This Phone Post 3.0

JoshSanchez -

Haha that's great Phone Post 3.0

Saying something is "shitty" on TV is no big deal. Wasn't like she said, "Fuck you!" to the anchor or anything.

Ada girl. This is what happens when you put someone who is obviously still very immature in front of cameras 24/7.

She's gonna get a stern talkin to.

Vader03 -
Hired Gun - Will she please just go the fuck away already

This Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Stay classy lol Phone Post 3.0

GregBell -
BuddyRevell - 
GregBell  - sure the Disney reps loved that... Rhonda was trying to be nice in that interview until that anchor started asking stupid arm bar questions even then she smiled. zuffa doesn't coach them on how to speak on national TV spots?

What did he ask her?

probably in that video something silly like do you think you can get the armbar or is miesha preparing to stop the armbar...something generic and boring along those lines.
But she should be prepared for these type of questions... Boring or not. That's part if dealing with the media when promoting a fight.

just another reason why I hope she gets handled by Tate. Phone Post 3.0

Housey