Ronda Just Cussed Live On SportsCenter!!!!!

sub

I think she suffers from what a lot of MMA executives suffer from Dana Whites Syndrome.

The alignment affects 3 out of 4 MMA professionals. Early symptoms are sometimes misdiagnosed as Turrets Syndrome. Often those infected refuse treatment and claim they are just "keeping it real".

Boxing was lucky that the Don King Syndrome did not spread.

It is okay to conduct business and not use the words "bro", "fuck", or "douchebag".

NFL and NBA and other major send their athletes through interview courses to better help them deal with the media and not make asses of themselves on national television. UFC/MMA must be of the mindset that any press is good press. Phone Post 3.0

They edited it to look that way

-Layzie the Savage

she looks damn good for being a couple days out from her fight

Ha. Give her a break. She usually does pretty well in crossover type stuff. Killed on Kimmel.

Honestly, while many of you have valid criticisms, a lot of you have a misogynistic rage behind your comments that I don't quite understand.

SHE SAID SHITTY?!? How could she stoop so low! Unbelievable! Phone Post 3.0

I hope she get's fined and suspended.

How dare she not act the way I feel she should act! Strip her of the belt NOW!

Please dear Jeebus, no more trivial Ronda Rousey threads. Phone Post 3.0

She looked hot in that interview. With some work, she can look really good. Phone Post 3.0

Not that big of a deal, others have cussed during a ESPN interview.

The jealousy of Ronda on this forum cannot be measured. Phone Post 3.0

Once again the UG drama turds making a big deal out of nothing. Phone Post 3.0

She's like a Diaz brother.

"Sometimes these things happen in MMA"

Under the right circumstances Ronda wouldn't have cussed on live tv.........

sawdusk - "Sometimes these things happen in MMA"

And in the NBA...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujl9rx-RURo

Not a big deal. Phone Post 3.0

Idk why people think this is such a big deal haha I personally like when these guys cuss a little they're just being themselves... oh and they're about to Fuckin FIGHT someone, a couple words are bound to be said anyway