Ronda killing Kaufman hypocrisy

Posts on the forums right as we speak prove me correct without even needing to dig through past threads and you as the liar. Every topic concerning Penn has plenty of people bringing up his past comments like "to the death" as a shot against him right next to people praising him.

He is a polarizing fighter and has been for quite some time and only a idiot or a bullshitter would try and say otherwise with a straight face.

Penn's Facebook and MMA site were flooded right before the second GSP fight and much more so after with people ripping on him. He brought it down on himself though so fair enough.

Your history is flat out not true. Phone Post

Too many frats in this for me Phone Post

I feel like I am debating with a teenager. Copy and paste where I said EVERYONE without exception was saying that. Also post where I denied that BJ got flack for it. Use some common sense and deduction. However you are saying no one was agreeing with what BJ was saying and that is akin to saying the forum is full of saints and makes you the liar. Fact: if even one person was cheering him for it, it makes my post valid. So stop being a forum cop. If I find a post with one BJ fan cheering him for it will you leave the site forever? If I can't I'll leave forever. Deal? Phone Post

Also learn to fucking read instead of dodging my point by putting words in my mouth I never said.

Did I say some idiot Penn fans were not cheering him on? No. But there were plenty of people who also took exception to what he said as well and that is the part you are trying to gloss over. Phone Post

ausgepicht - I feel like I am debating with a teenager. Copy and paste where I said EVERYONE without exception was saying that. Also post where I denied that BJ got flack for it. Use some common sense and deduction. However you are saying no one was agreeing with what BJ was saying and that is akin to saying the forum is full of saints and makes you the liar. Fact: if even one person was cheering him for it, it makes my post valid. So stop being a forum cop. If I find a post with one BJ fan cheering him for it will you leave the site forever? If I can't I'll leave forever. Deal? Phone Post

The whole wording of the title and OP of the topic is you saying there is a double standard and hypocrisy. That implies strongly BJ got off without criticism while poor Ronda catches shit.

Basic grasp of words. How do they work? Phone Post

Do we have a deal or not? Phone Post

ausgepicht - Do we have a deal or not? Phone Post

Can you read and debate like a rational adult or not?

You asked for a response. You were given one. You then change the debate to things I am not even saying and totally miss the point while name calling. Phone Post

UGCTT_buchu8oolong -
ausgepicht - I feel like I am debating with a teenager. Copy and paste where I said EVERYONE without exception was saying that. Also post where I denied that BJ got flack for it. Use some common sense and deduction. However you are saying no one was agreeing with what BJ was saying and that is akin to saying the forum is full of saints and makes you the liar. Fact: if even one person was cheering him for it, it makes my post valid. So stop being a forum cop. If I find a post with one BJ fan cheering him for it will you leave the site forever? If I can't I'll leave forever. Deal? Phone Post

The whole wording of the title and OP of the topic is you saying there is a double standard and hypocrisy. That implies strongly BJ got off without criticism while poor Ronda catches shit.

Basic grasp of words. How do they work? Phone Post

No, it specifically addresses the hypocrites. Why are you so defensive? The thread and OP are valid. You don't like the thread? No one asked you to post. What it comes down to is you don't like anyone discussing BJ without your approval. Get used to disappointment. Phone Post

Notice I am not trying to shut you up or calling for you to be banned for fighter bashing.

I'll tell you what, if you can simply concede at least some people can be a fan of Penn in the cage but also find him occasionally obnoxious at the same time I will happily piss right out of this thread and try and lay off in the future unless you are directly posting at me. Phone Post

UGCTT_buchu8oolong - 

Notice I am not trying to shut you up or calling for you to be banned for fighter bashing.

I'll tell you what, if you can simply concede at least some people can be a fan of Penn in the cage but also find him occasionally obnoxious at the same time I will happily piss right out of this thread and try and lay off in the future unless you are directly posting at me. Phone Post

You can't call me out for fighter bashing because there is NONE. What the hell are you talking about?

Concede that at least some people can be a fan of Penn in the cage but also find him occasionally obnxoious at the same time? That's REDUNDANT. It should have been deduced from the beginning. 

You have been confused this entire thread. This thread is directed at the hypocrisy of those people that cheered BJ on for his similar comments to Ronda. If you weren't/aren't one of them, then it has nothing to do with you. YOU came in splitting hairs, confused, and up in arms asking for concessions on things that anyone could deduce in a second and is obvious to everyone. If someone made a thread "Every thread is a troll thread these days"  Would you go on it an argue "Simply concede that not everyone is a troll and I'll stop."?

Grow up.

" Phone Post

"This thread is directed at the hypocrisy of those people that cheered BJ on for his similar comments to Ronda. If you weren't/aren't one of them, then it has nothing to do with you."

Fine. I'll leave it them to explain their point of view then. But I would guess a lot of the people who cheered for Penn saying he would kill someone also are the same who are posting comments on places like the strikeforce Facebook page cheering Ronda on.

But there is no way either one of us has the time or inclination to prove our hunch with specific examples so fine. Redundant. Phone Post

blupitt - Too many frats in this for me Phone Post

Too many words not enough headbands? Phone Post

Tankhead - 

ausgepicht -
Tankhead - 

LMAO! Phone Post