RONDA PUT HHH THROUGH A TABLE!!!!!

ohhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy gawwwwwwdddddddddddddddd

Stephanie said it's true that they've been talking about Rousey since WrestleMania 31, but she impressed her and they wanted her in WWE ever since. She told her to make it official and turn her into a WWE Superstar. Angle on the stage asked Stephanie if she had said in her office earlier that "Rousey is a has-been and even you could take her?" Rousey turned to Stephanie and backed her against the ropes. Hunter rushed back to the ring and stepped between Rousey and Stephanie. Rousey shoved Hunter's arms away from her. Hunter smiled and tried to talk her down. Hunter then led Stephanie safely to the ring apron. When Hunter turned back to Rousey, Rousey slammed him through the announce table. "Oh my God!" shouted Cole. Stephanie slapped Rousey across the face. Graves said, "Oh my God." She yelled at Rousey and asked who she thinks she is. Fans chanted "You f--ed up!" Rousey teared up and looked sternly at her. Stephanie rolled out of the ring to safety. Rousey picked up the contract threw the pen cap down and signed the paperwork. She dropped it on Hunter's chest and walked out. Cole said there is no going back now. "I hope she knows what she did!" he said. "She just buried the CEO in the rubble of a table." Cole wondered what happens if Rousey shows up on Raw tomorrow night.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine what she would have done to Mayweather!

I bet she could slam Andre the Giant if he was still alive. “Once in an ever.” - Joe Rogan

She really picked up HHH and slammed him through a table?

That's ridiculous. She ain't Jessica Jones.

This...this is what I love about SFMike!

She was incredibly nervous at first and the crowd heckled her a bit but they got into it in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsciN7COX1g

VTCO - 

She was incredibly nervous at first and the crowd heckled her a bit but they got into it in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsciN7COX1g

You had a stroke and yet you can post 3 things in a row?

Dang, she really did do that shit.

That's the best judo I ever seen.

I think it may have been a stroke of genius

Benntheredunthat - You had a stroke and yet you can post 3 things in a row?

Shut your got d@mn mouth talk trash about SFM's ability to post on teh OG!

Benntheredunthat - You had a stroke and yet you can post 3 things in a row?

Benntheredunthat - You had a stroke and yet you can post 3 things in a row?

Dude hes not paralyzed.

Not gonna lie, this angle they playing seems legit!

haha 

edit:  after watching video holy fuck she is so cringey.  Acting is horrible.   

Steph with a stiff slap!

Cringe

Gotta love that wrasslin'

I'm happy for her