Ronda Rousey now single? nice...

On MMA hour Ariel asked Ronda why Henry Atkins wasn't in her corner. 

She told me when I talked to her last week that they broke up recently and wouldnt be cornering her

why nice?.. you think one of the hundreds of the UG admirers really have a chance? Come on, I'm not even saying this to be a hater, it's just a serious exaggeration.

goeb - why nice?.. you think one of the hundreds of the UG admirers really have a chance? Come on, I'm not even saying this to be a hater, it's just a serious exaggeration.
when i said nice i meant like on south park. and no i don't think any ugers have a legit shot. but it's fun to dream man.

Nick Diaz via GNP! He might even be helping her perfect her triangle Phone Post

She went Alpha on Helwani when he brought it up today Phone Post

*puts on cologne and a musk after shave*

lookoutawhale - puts on cologne and a musk after shave

aw fuck. if whale is in i definitely stand no chance. 

MMTT_Lloyd gave me my bluename -  *buys 1 way ticket to Santa Monica*

Already on the freeway.

lookoutawhale - puts on cologne and a musk after shave

60% of the time it works every-time! Phone Post

u have to beat her to get a date

*pretends he isn't interested*

TT Phone Post

interesting..wonder if she is still at dynamix

1800champagne -  She went Alpha on Helwani when he brought it up today Phone Post

^I hope that's true.

She wanted the "spotlight".

She talks a lot and has desperately attention whored herself out there and is gonna get it in all parts of her life now (especially the ones she probably doesn't want it on).

She's not gonna get Kardashian treatment or anything close to it but she is a novelty act for the media (a sorority looking girl who breaks arms) and once TMZ starts paying some attention to her, others will as well.

Has she been linked to Tim Tebow or Mark Sanchez yet?

home address . please and thanks.

2JupitersTooMany -  *pretends he isn't interested*

LOL

Judo Gene said if you can beat her, she will go out with you. So good luck fellas. Phone Post

She is hot Phone Post

:)

Ronda - if youre lurking, you should know that my home has many leather-bound books and smells of rich mahogany. Phone Post