Ronda Rousey scores free ticket to Mayweather/PAC

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/ronda-rousey-scores-only-free-ticket-to-floyd-mayweather-vs-manny-pacquiao-030215?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:ufconfox Phone Post 3.0

Nice.

Yeah maybe we can have more articles on what condiments she had on her hot dog in the break Phone Post 3.0

GelderdEnd - Yeah maybe we can have more articles on what condiments she had on her hot dog in the break Phone Post 3.0
She got the only comped ticket to the biggest fight in history that will probably have a fight night value of 25K or more. You're comparison is dumb, cry more. Phone Post 3.0

the highest cost tickets are going for 250k. That's a nice gift.

Well played. Trying to revive boxing by using Ronda's star power to get people to tune in. Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
GelderdEnd - Yeah maybe we can have more articles on what condiments she had on her hot dog in the break Phone Post 3.0
She got the only comped ticket to the biggest fight in history that will probably have a fight night value of 25K or more. You're comparison is dumb, cry more. Phone Post 3.0

I guarantee she isn't the only one comp'd a ticket. There will be many gamblers sitting ringside and through out the arena courtesy of MGM Resorts and the other local properties.

Always find it funny that once you get rich and famous, you get shit for free haha. Good for her. Phone Post 3.0

DaveAP - Imagine the hilarity if she put the ticket up for sale saying something like boxing irrelevant now that mma is here. The butthurt would be imaginable.

Whoa shit, wars have started over less. She obviously likes boxing, like a lot of us.... but damn that was an evil thought DaveAP.

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
If you find this newsworthy I feel sorry for you Phone Post 3.0

This would be my dream date, straight up.

DirtehSneakehs - LoL what a pathetic grab at generating buzz. Does Ronda even enjoy watching boxing? Please don't let her go God, make her car break down or something, cause I don't need her ruining this fight for me by talking about how she could whoop both those guys the next day in all those interviews of everyone trying to get the "Greatest MMA Fighter in History" opinion on the fight. Phone Post 3.0
What a miserable cunt you are Phone Post 3.0

Edmond must be furious lol. I'm sure she'll be shown on the ppv when they list celebs. Phone Post 3.0

Bob Arum knows how much he can make promoting her if the opportunity arises. Just imagine, Ronda Rousey's debut for top rank promotions!

Sir Psycho Sexy - 
DirtehSneakehs - LoL what a pathetic grab at generating buzz. Does Ronda even enjoy watching boxing? Please don't let her go God, make her car break down or something, cause I don't need her ruining this fight for me by talking about how she could whoop both those guys the next day in all those interviews of everyone trying to get the "Greatest MMA Fighter in History" opinion on the fight. Phone Post 3.0
What a miserable cunt you are Phone Post 3.0

He must be a riot at parties but to answer his question yes she's a boxing fan. She's said it many times, been seated ringside at a few Showtime cards and even helped Edmond corner (forgot who the fighter was).