Ronda Rousey's last two PPVs broke $1,000,000

UG Blog
Written by the overlord himself. Phone Post 3.0

Who would have thought that any UFC PPV would generate 1 million dollars? Phone Post 3.0

Impressive, that would take at least 20,000 buys! Phone Post 3.0

"Rousey’s last two PPV buys broke $1,000,000. And she is tanned, rested, and starting light training, to determine a date for her return."

Well it's been a while since her last fight but At least she started "light training" and that tan, boy that tan. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -

lol Edmund is such a cunt I can't think of another non-criminal person in the MMA world I hate more

MMA Playwright -
Is that legit. Thats rough man Phone Post 3.0

TouchButtChin1HandDomin8WithOtherHand -
MMA Playwright -
Is that legit. Thats rough man Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure it's a troll account. Phone Post 3.0

Underground potato strikes again Phone Post 3.0

Can I just write for the UG blog? Seriously I think I could a fuck ton better than whatever ass clown is doing it now lol Phone Post 3.0

Dr Evil.jpg Phone Post 3.0

John Travoltage - "She is tanned, rested, and starting light training, to determine a date for her return."

That is fucking cringe worthy. Why kirik has such a boner for a fat chick, I'll never know. Phone Post 3.0
Yep. Cringe worthy alright. Sooo bad Phone Post 3.0

Natural or fake-n-bake tan?

Ronda stays quiet, Dana can't stop talking about her comeback.

ug news giving local retarded children a way to be almost useful Phone Post 3.0

Rousey is not breaking no ppv records. Conor is the real ppv king in mma now. Dana and kirik know that.

Stop trolling with pathetic bull crap. Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -

Ronda stays quiet, Dana can't stop talking about her comeback.

Conor is not kissing dana's ass no more he knows that. So he just trying to brag about ronda as she the only star of mma that is still in dana's good books Phone Post 3.0

One Championship Fan - Can I just write for the UG blog? Seriously I think I could a fuck ton better than whatever ass clown is doing it now lol Phone Post 3.0
Oh the irony Phone Post 3.0

Enter Dr. Evil and mr Bigglesworth Phone Post 3.0

mulder68 -
One Championship Fan - Can I just write for the UG blog? Seriously I think I could a fuck ton better than whatever ass clown is doing it now lol Phone Post 3.0
Oh the irony Phone Post 3.0
Ironing- Phone Post 3.0