Ronda Rouseys New Breast Implants (pic)

superCalo - 

Good technique iMo

Did rondarousey get breast implants?

you have to do what you have to do.Acting is a tough busines:))

superCalo -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Calo is my favourite MMA journalist. Phone Post 3.0

to be fair I stole this from the jounalist linked in opening post, however thats what good journalism is iMo, stealing stuff, stick your name on it, get hits.

Yah, that weird Ginger guy works for you, man.

That's the key to being a powerful media empire, gotta have a good team beneath you.

He's blessed to have you as his boss. I like the way you let him report news to a get a bit of credit before you release it to the masses.

Fair's, fair, in love and war. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully Chiesa will try to bring the fight to the ground. It's definitely his strong point and it doesn't seem as if he takes punches standing very well. He was buckeld twice by Lawrence and once by Vick I think.

I think Iaquinta will be able to win if the fight stays standing. Although, I don't think we have seen much of Iaquinta's ground game this season have we? I know he used a lot of wrestling to get into the house against that Egyptian guy but I wonder how he is off his back... Phone Post

superCalo - 

those folk saying its gravity, well I have read articles on physics on the internet so feel I am somewhat qualified in this regard, what goes up must come down, but if it never went up it can't come down by process of logic, thus if it was'nt there to start off with it won't come down & be larger, you cannot make small large in this way, gravity does not work like that, silicone however does. QED.

Excellent theory sir based in solid science with one tiny flaw. Why the picture of Einstein when actually should be Newton, not Fig newtons - Issac newton. But pictures of Honda make me want to play Issac Hayes for her and see what happens.

Donoghue88 - Pls put this up

http://i.imgur.com/eVB5B.gif

bull7188 -
superCalo - 

those folk saying its gravity, well I have read articles on physics on the internet so feel I am somewhat qualified in this regard, what goes up must come down, but if it never went up it can't come down by process of logic, thus if it was'nt there to start off with it won't come down & be larger, you cannot make small large in this way, gravity does not work like that, silicone however does. QED.

Excellent theory sir based in solid science with one tiny flaw. Why the picture of Einstein when actually should be Newton, not Fig newtons - Issac newton. But pictures of Honda make me want to play Issac Hayes for her and see what happens.

Without wanting to speak on behalf of the OP I feel I must. Phone Post 3.0

My cod, what I wouldnt do to have this woman throw me down and snap my arm. Phone Post 3.0

Hurrakayne - Gravity...... How does it work?

cecils_pupils -
Hurrakayne - Gravity...... How does it work?

The truth is, we don't really know. There are strong theories but yeah, we don't truly understand how gravity works. Phone Post 3.0

More Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - Her position is doing what a wonder bar does. Calm your dicks gents Phone Post 3.0
I love wonder bars, been eating them all my life a still dont have boobs like this. What gives? Could they be expired wonder bars? Phone Post 3.0

CavRyda -

LOL I thought Ronda was going to do the Ric Flair face plant for a second. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Boobiemiles1986 -

she upside down prettymuch...... Gravity people

That's what I thought!! Phone Post 3.0

Nive Phone Post 3.0

I'm thinking she has upgraded a lil.

She is attempting a very poor pro wrestling front bump Phone Post 3.0

Shes wearing a tight sports bra and you know.. the laws of gravity. Youre reachin

CavRyda -

Nailed it! Phone Post 3.0

Need to jizz on said tits first before I can make an opinion Phone Post 3.0

duckhuntgangsta -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
CavRyda -

Nailed it! Phone Post 3.0

Wut? back story?

As far as I can see she's doing a shoulder roll and catches her foot on the ropes. Phone Post 3.0