Ronda Sees The Sign

Charisma.  Do you have any?

Why the fuck is she allowed to take Roddy Piper's font for her shirts? That man earned a retirement of that like a pro sports player and their number. 

frederic - 

Why the fuck is she allowed to take Roddy Piper's font for her shirts? That man earned a retirement of that like a pro sports player and their number. 

Roddy gave her his blessing to use the Rowdy nickname years ago. Hotrod was a black belt in judo and had trained with Gene Lebell. He liked Ronda and Ronda liked him.

JOB -
frederic - 

Roddy gave her his blessing to use the Rowdy nickname years ago. Hotrod was a black belt in judo and had trained with Gene Lebell. He liked Ronda and Ronda liked him.

Shame that he couldn’t “bless” her with some verbal skills.  She comes across like she has the personality of a dead moth.

I could give a flying fuckk about wrestling, but that clip was hilarious!

Shes going to about the same in WWE as CM

Punk in the UFC...

i love the fact that she has the rowdy piper gimmick going on despite embodying none of the principles of rowdy piper beyond that they both did judo with the same dinosaur

Don Brodka -

Pack of red apples..

Carisma?

None..

Lol what the hell

She looks so awkward pointing at the sign.

I googled and people are blogging about it. 

“...how did Ronda blow the sign pointing? Asuka does a perfect sign point from the top rope just a minute before. Then Ronda comes out for her only spot, which is to point at the damn sign. And she does so like she's never pointed before.

So what happened? Did they not practice that? Did she get nervous? What was that? Can't they have John Cena give her some pointers on pointing?”

^^^^ This is fuckin pathetic. She’ll be out in a year.....

I did not expect to be entertained by this, however I am quite sure this is not the entertainment Ronda or WWE execs were aiming for.

This is like watching a train wreck about to happen. 

She's horrible on the mic, and can't wrestle (yet)

In the post raw clip:

(IDK how to embed shit)

It looks really bad… best thing they can do is after mania, partner her with Heyman as Brock will be gone, have her do 60 seconds squash matches, just quick armbar, build her up as some girl who can’t be beat and let her develop her wrestling skills over the next year. Clearly they rushed her too fast.

voodoo child -

Fuck me she is shit, like mega shit. 

ShootProod -
Don Brodka -

Pack of red apples..

Carisma?

None..

Big Kahuna Burger

D241 -

I did not expect to be entertained by this, however I am quite sure this is not the entertainment Ronda or WWE execs were aiming for.

This is like watching a train wreck about to happen. 

Well if she thought hardcore mma fans were bad, she better be ready for wwe fans