Ronda, the first coach ever to cry on TUF.

Ronda mentioned in the breaking ground documentary (which is well worth a watch) that she wanted to positively change people's perceptions of women generally and in mma.

However, being the first (and probably last) coach to being sobbing away at the TUF gym likely won't inspire the change that she had hoped for. Even when Tito got kicked off the show and was chastised for having a serious neck injury, he kept it together.

Miesha in contrast appears to be calm an composed throughout the season, representing WMMA in a professional manner. Whereas the best way I could describe the look of Ronda's overall TUF demeanour is... sourpants.

My main point is that Ronda appears to have contradicted her claim to be changing how people view female athletes. Instead she's reinforcing traditional gender stereotypes i.e. the notion that women tend to be overly emotional and hormonal.

Obviously we'll have to wait to see the whole season before making an accurate judgment. But from the looks of things, Honda appears to be ensnared in a web of hypocrisy. Phone Post 3.0

Who cares Phone Post 3.0

nope

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/123010/2ns1gt0_jpg.gif

AMartElbow - Who cares Phone Post 3.0
Haha great post! Any other scintillating insight? Phone Post 3.0

It has been one episode bitch. Phone Post

Atkinson -
jack_wilshere -
Yes.. You're a faggot. Phone Post 3.0
Lol VTFU Phone Post 3.0

spliff - nope

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/123010/2ns1gt0_jpg.gif
Definite dick tuck, no tears though imo. Phone Post 3.0

Tito?

Cindy

CindyO -

Tito?

Cindy

Come on Cindy, we know you're big dfw fan but give it a rest. If Tito was filmed crying on TUF I think we'd remember. Phone Post 3.0

jack_wilshere -
CindyO -

Tito?

Cindy

Come on Cindy, we know you're big dfw fan but give it a rest. If Tito was filmed crying on TUF I think we'd remember. Phone Post 3.0

They are friends. Not his fan.......... Phone Post

What's this? An emotional woman? And you nerds are surprised?

Did any of the TUF Brazil coaches cry? I remember there being tons of tears on those seasons.

Rudi -
jack_wilshere -
CindyO -

Tito?

Cindy

Don't white knight, it's lame. She has a keyboard to respond by herself. Phone Post 3.0

jack_wilshere -
But your post was also worthless. Phone Post 3.0

Cue the BJ Penn gif Phone Post

Op is a virgin who is perplexed about women being irational and emotional lol Phone Post

Watch any episode of TUF Brazil and you'll see at least 3-4 grown men cry. Phone Post

Shoryuken Rw -
Rudi -
jack_wilshere -
CindyO -

Tito?

Cindy

Don't white knight, it's lame. She has a keyboard to respond by herself. Phone Post 3.0

Im just informing him bitch. How the fuck is that white knighting? Stupid fuck. Phone Post

Jackson_Junior - I remember BJ Penn crying like a baby after Andy Wang lost Phone Post 3.0

LOLOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ76VkRe-gA

Chicks cry dude, even the super tough ones...who gives a shit.

RR can scrap, thats all I give a shit about.