Ronda vs. Bethe

What you guys predicting? I honestly think Bethe is gonna KO/tko her.

Thoughts? Perhaps Ronda by armbar? Phone Post 3.0

Ronda wins in less than 20 seconds IMO

Go home. You're drunk. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda by whatever she wants. Phone Post 3.0

Easiest fight for Ronda in a long time. If she punishes her like she says instead of quick finish I will be rock hard. Phone Post 3.0

downperiscope - Go home. You're drunk. Phone Post 3.0
At home and not drunk... I just don't feel ronda's chin has been tested and for some reason( not sure why) I just feel like this is gonna happen. Phone Post 3.0

BadDog - Ronda by whatever she wants. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Vikingknee - Easiest fight for Ronda in a long time. If she punishes her like she says instead of quick finish I will be rock hard. Phone Post 3.0
Little submissive type movies for you huh? Phone Post 3.0

Ronda will rape her.

Can't wait.

I can't wait. Bethe has real weapons, just not ones that will work on Rousey.

Just like with Cyborg, sure in her most recent fight she clinched with that can they sent out and didn't get spiked on head.. but imagine if Cyborg initiated that same shitty clinch with Rousey? Your night ends right there.

boulder40 -
At home and not drunk... I just don't feel ronda's chin has been tested and for some reason( not sure why) I just feel like this is gonna happen. Phone Post 3.0
One month vs year screen name bet? (Only way to make the odds fair) Phone Post 3.0

Do you actually think Bethe is a better fighter than anyone Ronda has faced?

I think Ronda is going to hurt her real bad. Phone Post 3.0

Bethe doesn't have the temperament to beat Ronda.

She will charge right in and lose.

I think Ronda in late round 1. Not a fast finish but still pulls out an armbar or another surprise.

I do want Bethe to win though, I'm strangely attracted to her ;) Lol Phone Post 3.0

downperiscope -
boulder40 -
One month vs year screen name bet? (Only way to make the odds fair) Phone Post 3.0
What you mean? I know you would wanna change my s/n but I don't know the one month part... And you prolly don't have to explain it as I ain't that confident I just have a feeling.. Again not sure why. Phone Post 3.0

Ever see what real fighting looks like outside of a D level division?

I admire Ronda's talent but despise her as a person. But, yes, I agree with the above. Ronda by anything she wants.

McSavy005 - Ever see what real fighting looks like outside of a D level division?
I'm confused by this post. Phone Post 3.0

boulder40 -
downperiscope -
boulder40 -
What you mean? I know you would wanna change my s/n but I don't know the one month part... And you prolly don't have to explain it as I ain't that confident I just have a feeling.. Again not sure why. Phone Post 3.0
You win- I change it for a year. I win, you change for a month.

:-) Phone Post 3.0

Enemies - I admire Ronda's talent but despise her as a person. But, yes, I agree with the above. Ronda by anything she wants.
. Phone Post 3.0