Ronda vs. GDR please

$$$ fight

Ronda can get her down..Ronda could train chain wrestling.

Nunes TKO'd GDR in the 1st round also, so it makes sense competitively for sure. Germaine is 7-3 in MMA and Ronda is 12-2.

We've seen Ronda beat up dangerous fighters that are really the cream of the crop. Sara McMann, Zingano, Alexis Davis, Miesha Tate.

Let's see if Germaine is the real deal on the ground yet.

Good song for a promo, cut at the right time

What it looked like last night in the clinch..GDR is getting taken down by Ronda if she gets there. Too many opportunities available. Remember Nunes is a BJJ blackbelt/Judo brown belt, she is inspirationally gifted on the mat like Ronda.. 

Rowdy/GDR is more of a classic striker/grappler matchup.

The wrong people are in Ronda's ear if she's quitting with Germaine Da Reemdamie as Champion..But whatever she's super rich and Dana said she will probably never will fight again.. even if there's a belt right there for the taking??

de Randamie finishes her quicker than Nunes did.

Let Brands run the camp

He's the one who knocks. 

I can only see Ronda coming back for a fight with Gina Carano

submit1337 - de Randamie finishes her quicker than Nunes did.

Possibly. Not sure why she would go and fight Nunes and not turnaround and fight Germaine though.. Ronda is a Champion athlete and that last loss should not define her.

Even if Rousey loses to GDR it would make sense from a competitive aspect to not refuse the opportunity to recapture a UFC title for herself and all the fans that still believe in her.

It's not like Ronda has taken a ton of damage in the entirety of her career.

CRE -

What it looked like last night in the clinch..GDR is getting taken down by Ronda if she gets there. Too many opportunities available. Remember Nunes is a BJJ blackbelt/Judo brown belt, she is inspirationally gifted on the mat like Ronda.. 

The wrong people are in Ronda's ear if she's quitting with Germaine Da Reemdamie as Champion..But whatever she's super rich and Dana said she will probably never will fight again.. even if there's a belt right there for the taking??

GDR looks like Joe Camel here

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
JoseyWales - I can only see Ronda coming back for a fight with Gina Carano

Ronda only wants to fight cute white chicks. Cat, Holly, Gina.

She can't bear the thought of a brown chick being champ. She has silence, or hate, for Cyborg, Amanda, or GDR.

Ronda is mixed

SurgicalGloves -
CRE -

GDR looks like Joe Camel here
Preach.

Lol lose two fights in devastating fashion and get a title shot....sure

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
JoseyWales - I can only see Ronda coming back for a fight with Gina Carano

Ronda only wants to fight cute white chicks. Cat, Holly, Gina.

She can't bear the thought of a brown chick being champ. She has silence, or hate, for Cyborg, Amanda, or GDR.

Your posts usually have the redeemimg factor of being funny.

That's just full potatoe.

If Ronda beat her then she would have to face Cyborg next. I don't think she wants that.

Ronda took the biggest and quickest fall I've seen eny fighter take.

She went from not being able to find an opponent that could go past the first round with her to not being able to find an opponent she can beat.

Ronda has no interest in fighting at 145, she ran away from that division a long time ago and whilst Cyborg is on the sniff she doesn't want anything to do with it.

Also, whilst we're here, lol @ all the fans who said Ronda would beat Cyborg. Fucking lol.

Ronda left 145 as the division had collapsed. Before that she was undefeated  at 145, including wins over Budd (2nd ranked at 145 to this day), former 145 #1 contender Gomes and her weakest opponent Tweet who has fought for the Invicta 145 twice.

Ronda is done.... Did you not watch her last fight?

Sinead O Connors Nipples - 

Ronda has no interest in fighting at 145, she ran away from that division a long time ago and whilst Cyborg is on the sniff she doesn't want anything to do with it.

Also, whilst we're here, lol @ all the fans who said Ronda would beat Cyborg. Fucking lol.

No question. Numerous idiots were exposed. Orcus is a big time Ronda over Cyborg guy.

Ronda title shot at 145 and not against Holly? I suppose it would be fitting. Ronda ran and ran, and hid out at 135, instead of ever squaring off against cyborg. With talk of cyborg being vindicated and returning to 145, forget about rOnDA ever competing in the weight division.

I'm hearing if Ronda ever develops the fortitude required to fight again, it will be against Tate at 135 and no one else. She is not willing to be beat down again, so no 145.