Ronda vs Holm ROUND 5

Lets speculate here for a minute... Ronda herself admitted this fight will probably be a long one and i got to thinking, what if Holly just out strikes her and keeps her on the outside? What if Ronda was down 4 rounds on the judges score cards?

What would round 5 look like and would Ronda leave with the W ? Phone Post 3.0

She was just trying to sell the fight. She's trying to avoid the Tyson effect. They knock out their opponent in so quick a time, it's not worth the ppv. If you're the casual fan that doesn't really know any fighters beyond the co main, $60 to watch Honda fight for maybe 2 min is a hard sell.
This fight won't start a third round. Phone Post 3.0

Its a "what if"
Does Ronda finish Holly in round 5 or lose a decision? Phone Post 3.0

Ronda is 3 minutes Phone Post 3.0

I think if it makes it to the 5th and holm had been up the whole fight she'll stick to the gameplan and just try to keep Ronda away. Ronda will fight for the clinch mb get a takedown and come close to finishing the fight but holm scrambles and escapes, winning the decision. That being said I think Ronda finishes holm before the 4th round by armbar Phone Post 3.0

Going by the OP's scenario of it being the 5th round and Ronda is down 4 rounds I think you'll see a grappling clinic performed by Ronda and Holm either getting her arm broken or tapping out.

I also think Holm is going to be able to drag this fight out based on her style of jabbing and running.

I'll be surprised if Ronda doesn't finish Holly in the first round. Phone Post 3.0

sweetpeteskeet - Its a "what if"
Does Ronda finish Holly in round 5 or lose a decision? Phone Post 3.0
If she didn't finish her in the 4 rounds prior. Then she most likely wouldn't finish her in the 5th. Obviously, the only instance of her going later than the 1st she still finished, but that was against someone who kept shooting on her ffs. If Holly can stay standing, keep her distance, and dictate the pace a bit, she definitely has good odds of winning. She may not finish, but she could absolutely decision her. Phone Post 3.0

Not a Do Nothing Bitch - I predict it will end in the 2nd Round.

If Holly makes it to the 5th; Ronda will use her Judo to finish the fight Phone Post 3.0
But if she would have been able to use her judo to win at any point during the fight, then she would use it much sooner than the 5th, it's not her mentality to let a fight go that far when she can finish it any time she wants. If Holly makes it to the 5th, it means Ronda can't just use her judo and win, it means that she has probably tried and failed for 4 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

I think what Ronda meant by it being "a long one" is that it will be a long one minute for Holly.  Probably the longest minute of her life.

a high kick KO would be fun 

gonna have to bust that nose and face up to slow that crazy lil dude down

Yea i wonder if there are odds on Holly winning by headkick KO Phone Post 3.0

I wish I could bet someone that it doesn't go past 8 minutes... Phone Post 3.0

First round most likely... But I'd be happy to be wrong Phone Post 3.0

Round 6 Imo Phone Post 3.0

If it went to round 5, that means rousey carried her, then rousey would finish the fight to make everyone happy and avoid a crazy decision. Phone Post 3.0

I guess this fight might go almost twice as long as her last fight. Phone Post 3.0

Not a Do Nothing Bitch -
Odin13 -
Not a Do Nothing Bitch - I predict it will end in the 2nd Round.

If Holly makes it to the 5th; Ronda will use her Judo to finish the fight Phone Post 3.0
But if she would have been able to use her judo to win at any point during the fight, then she would use it much sooner than the 5th, it's not her mentality to let a fight go that far when she can finish it any time she wants. If Holly makes it to the 5th, it means Ronda can't just use her judo and win, it means that she has probably tried and failed for 4 rounds. Phone Post 3.0
Very true which is why I predict it will end in the 2nd Round.

I was going off of the OP's scenario. If Holly makes it to the 4th; it means Ronda is hurt Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, most likely won't go past 2. Phone Post 3.0

mackass - I think if it makes it to the 5th and holm had been up the whole fight she'll stick to the gameplan and just try to keep Ronda away. Ronda will fight for the clinch mb get a takedown and come close to finishing the fight but holm scrambles and escapes, winning the decision. That being said I think Ronda finishes holm before the 4th round by armbar Phone Post 3.0
Yep. IF it makes it 5 rounds, it says more about the fight than we're giving it credit for.

If... Holly by UD.

Never. Fucking. Happen. Phone Post 3.0

Holly could win, you never not but mostly likely Ronda finishes her Phone Post 3.0