Ronda's heterosexually challenged friend? Wut?

Kostakio - 
CDarwin -
David M - 
CDarwin - 
MDubz - He got to pose up to her with no shirt on them tattas, he's winning. Phone Post 3.0

Not if he prefers the cock...

He is prob waaay better looking than you so he doesn't need a six pack to get the girls you work out six times a week to attempt to fuck.

Just by looking at his handsome neck I say you kind of nailed it.

However, being 47 years old and all I find it kind of sad that a young bloke - seriously out of shape like that - can be a model with Ronda.

Just sayin...

"Seriously out of shape..."???? Phone Post 3.0

Hit home?

Sorry, if so fren. :)

SensoriaUtopia - weird, Ronda looks like 10 times hotter in that pic than she really is, guess it's the same lighing Cung Le uses, wtf ha ha
It definitely has nothing to do with photoshop or airbrush... Dummy. Phone Post 3.0

SLOtownG - Post your pics then CD

Faggot

LOL

Need something to jack off to?

VU

Maybe they wanted to show Ronda with a more normal looking guy.

(my first) beep!!!

CDarwin -
Kostakio - 
CDarwin -
David M - 
CDarwin - 
MDubz - He got to pose up to her with no shirt on them tattas, he's winning. Phone Post 3.0

He is prob waaay better looking than you so he doesn't need a six pack to get the girls you work out six times a week to attempt to fuck.

However, being 47 years old and all I find it kind of sad that a young bloke - seriously out of shape like that - can be a model with Ronda.

Just sayin...

Hit home?

Yes. That dude and I have a similar body. lmao I'm much taller though. Phone Post 3.0

^me too...:( Maybe my self hate for slacking at the gym recently is the Freudian reason I made this thread. Apart from being envious for him being within groping distance of sexy Ronda.

I don't get it? Is OP claiming to be Ronda's Heterosexually challenged friend?

I agree OP I want hunks or nothing at all.... nothing at all...

Kepler - I don't get it? Is OP claiming to be Ronda's Heterosexually challenged friend?

I agree OP I want hunks or nothing at all.... nothing at all...

Cliff notes:

OP (me) sees a picture of a supposed hunk and throws a fit about his lack of hunkness - proving once and for all that he is gayer than the gayest thing ever.

However, there is a hot, athletic chick in the pic too. Maybe the gaylord OP subconsciously covets this thing (too) and is actually a closet straight (bi?) guy without knowing it? 

theshooter - Maybe they wanted to show Ronda with a more normal looking guy.

Please don't bring logic into this.

Let the typical UG douchenozzels spin into a flame war over nothing.

What did that guy say to make her smile like that?

"cheese"

She looks good.

Good for you Ronda!

TeamRenzo - She looks good.

Good for you Ronda!

I'm not a fan of her at all, but she looks friggin great IMO.

Most pictures (even her "glam" ones) look VERY Butch, but the ones in this thread are great.

CDarwin -
Kostakio - 
CDarwin -
David M - 
CDarwin - 

Just sayin...

Hit home?

I'm probably in better shape than that guy but to say he's seriously out of shape is pretty ridiculous. I mean this is America, the land of big is beautiful. I'm sure plenty of girls think this guy is a stud. Phone Post 3.0

CDarwin -
David M - 
CDarwin - 

Just sayin...

Don't sign my name at the end of your post, please.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

OK,

Mark

Confidence/charm + decent looks/shape > I-do-Alpha-Male-Shit body.

pidgey - Got some news for ya: women dont care about muscles, for sure not as much as gay men. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0