Rondas mom goes off on Edmond!!

CaliKush - Edmund is going to try to fight her next time he sees her Phone Post 3.0
Not in front of the cameras bro Phone Post 3.0

Pat Giles -
Judge Mental -
haha....love this lady
Stick to the og. Phone Post 3.0
No stay here. Phone Post 3.0

Knockoutimus - I never did like the guy, just by looking at him and recognizing the way his facial muscles move to express emotions. I get the vibe that he's shady and I wouldn't trust him.

My opinion was always purely instinctual, but with this news it further validates it. Phone Post 3.0

Same.

I don't trust anyone though and really think Armenians are assholes. Im judge mental though.

Rondas mom is awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Butt Hurt -
Judge Mental -
chaplinshouse - moran

Moron.

Jesus H Christ where do you people get your educations, a box of fruit loops?

Moran is a UGism. And I believe he was talking about the other guy. Take it easy, man. We still love you. Phone Post 3.0
I do love that Butt Hurt is helping folks not be his namesake Phone Post 3.0

superCalo @superCalo
All due respect @DrAnnMaria but I not believe Edmund is a bad person, he took Ronda 2 world title, got her movie roles & olympic judo medal

DrAnnMaria @DrAnnMaria
He did nothing @superCalo Ronda had Olympic medal before she met him. RONDA got herself those things because she's talented & works hard

https://twitter.com/superCalo/status/654091352804757504

She should keep her mouth shut imo, how can friction be good for her daughter at this point in her career? Even if he really is a bad person, I don't see how anything good comes from this

Now she's doing software. 

ttt Phone Post 3.0

moran.

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - She should keep her mouth shut imo, how can friction be good for her daughter at this point in her career? Even if he really is a bad person, I don't see how anything good comes from this
This. She hasn't lost yet and his training has vastly improved her striking. Phone Post 3.0

Not an edmund fan but m she comes off very bitter.
Wonder why she hates him Phone Post 3.0

Mom being mom. She knows there are quite a few striking coaches out there that are MUCH better than him. But, it is what it is.

Toquinho - Not an edmund fan but m she comes off very bitter.

Maybe she wants the best for her daughter.

He's a pretty shitty coach. He is teaching her standup based on videos he watched of Mike Tyson. Which sounds great except it's not. Phone Post 3.0

I Got extendos, I GOT EXTENDOS! -
CaliKush - Edmund is going to try to fight her next time he sees her Phone Post 3.0
Dr Rowdy would Hallman count chocula's punk ass Phone Post 3.0

I Got extendos, I GOT EXTENDOS! -
VU Phone Post 3.0

JoeDingo -
Toquinho - Not an edmund fan but m she comes off very bitter.

Maybe she wants the best for her daughter.
Agree and understand and i know edmund is not the.most.popular guy.ok the ug/og but her daughter is doing fantastic so there must be something that makes her this hatefull towards edmumd.. i wonder what that is.. how much is valid and how much is related to bitter.persona. i just dont get it Phone Post 3.0

ttt