Ronda's mum

I heard she once drove over frank Mir on his motorcycle..... Phone Post 3.0

Cause Frank Mir is the devil! Phone Post 3.0

Good. Fuck 'im!

Retired lurker - I heard she once drove over frank Mir on his motorcycle..... Phone Post 3.0
I heard she told Jon to drive through a red light... Phone Post 3.0

She fed Ken the 'living death' line through an earpiece Phone Post 3.0

I get that she was a world champion athlete, that she has a PhD, and that her daughter is a multimillionaire, but none of that can convince me that this woman doesn't spend her days smoking cigarettes in a trailer park, fighting with her neighbors. She just really seems to fit that mold.

I heard she's fedor's next Opponent and people and furiously objecting, saying that she should chose a tougher competitor for her comeback fight Phone Post 3.0

She owns the unaccredited lab where the drug test that led to the 5yr suspension of Nick Diaz took place Phone Post 3.0

She's been the coach for Paul Harris for years now. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded Phone Post 3.0

She ratted out Anne Frank.

She's the rouge mod

I heard she took a wrench to Nancy Kerrigan's knee...anddddddddd she put a banana in Rosewood's tailpipe!

She gave Tito elocution lessons Phone Post 3.0

Apparently she seasoned the horse meat that overeem ate onetime with something he's allergic to. He got serious swellings from the allergy. Phone Post 3.0

Dick Niaz - I get that she was a world champion athlete, that she has a PhD, and that her daughter is a multimillionaire, but none of that can convince me that this woman doesn't spend her days smoking cigarettes in a trailer park, fighting with her neighbors. She just really seems to fit that mold.
Rhonda's mom will be paying you a visit very soon. Watch your back, you still won't see her coming Phone Post 3.0

She found DB cooper and extorted him for the money Phone Post 3.0

She was seen leaving the grassy knoll Phone Post 3.0

She gave mayhem miller the fire extinguisher and metal pool Phone Post 3.0

^pole Phone Post 3.0