Travis couldnt make it

Congrats to all of the RONIN's It is great to belong
to such an evolving team which is a leader in the
grappling/BJJ/MMA scene.
Great Job Guys
Craig"Farmer" Brown
And Thanks to Fabio for coming down.
BREAKDANCEFU soon very soon

Thank all of you for the congratulations.

I know I wouldn't be here if not for the ass kicking, motivation and verbal berrating of my teamates (and friends!) at Ronin. It is a great club, with a stacked team, and great friends. Thanks to all of you for the examples set, and for the encouragement given. And a great big thank you for all the patience, especially since my training hasn't been as consistent as it should have been.

The real test comes afterward, when one has to defend one's mark of distinction. I look forward to the challenge.

Special thanks to Wade Shanley for being my testing partner, and for instructing me in the deadly form of ninjitsu known as Paca-jitsu, which always gets me out of trouble when rolling; and thanks to Damien Sabourin for setting such a good example as both team mate and friend and for being my conscience when it appears that i don't really have one.

Thank you to Shahram, Jamie and Ben for all the hard work they put into having a club to train at, and thank you to Mr. Fabio Holanda for coming up (we had a really fun week!).

Thank you to all of team Ronin. Congratulations to all the other guys who tested. From my end, it looked as though those promotions were long overdue.

Well, that's enough blabbing from me....I sound like I just won a freakin' Oscar or something, "you like me, you really like me..."

See you all on the mats...

Ron "Frodo" Langlois
aka. Captain Fantastic

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys. Ron is still a short chubby hobbitt though, we all agree right??

Sorry I couldnt be there, I hope santa brings me a new spine and lower back, I seem to have worn my current one out, at least 30 days before I roll again.

Merry xmas to all

Greg Compton

Hey Greg, how'd you mess up your back? Lifting too heavy again? Hope to see you training as soon as possible old man. Have a great Christmas and a happy new year. Did anyone else notice Ron's speech, I think he won an Oscar,I am so proud that he mentioned me.

Damien

Congratulations everyone as well from GAMMA.

Wow, some impressive belt levels. Congrats guys.

ttt

congrats boys

I wanted to take advantage of this thread and wish everybody at RONIN a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for being a very suppotive and fun team to train with. May 2005 bring you health, success and happiness.

All the best guys,

Rafael "Taco Paco" Rodriguez

P.S.
The best wishes also goes to everybody else on the forum!

That was so sweet Raf, sweet and gay!
Farmer

I'd love to do some training at Ronin. Wade looked seriously sharp at the OSWI. Congrats on the new belts guys.

That would be awesome, Rowan

ttt for low rider bicycles w/ fat rims

hey does anyone know if we are doing gi or no gi next week dec 27-29.?
Justin

Hi Justin,

I'm back to Ottawa on Monday (21:30), I don't know who is teaching that day or if it will be gi or no gi. On Tuesday (Wed maybe) and Thursday I will teach gi.

Sorry I don't know better I'm still on vacation and I didn't talk to anyone to know what is going on.
Felipe

Hey Felipe, Hows the vacation going? I think there is only 3 nights of classes this week. Mon/Tues/Wed.I'll be in for Mon and Tues and possibly wed.
Justin

Felipon!!!
How were the chicas in España?!?! Did the latin Ladies represent or what!?!?!

Farmer, should I bring up the goat stories again!??!?!