Rony Jason's "Tuf: Brazil" tattoo.

That's dedication. Can we get a pic? Phone Post

ultimate fighter is now as prestigious as the olympic games.

TuLegit - 
irishrottie -

.......no Phone Post 3.0

It's likely a very significant time of his life. You don't know his story. Phone Post 3.0

...Does he have Wand's shoulder tattoo as well?

slamming - It's likely a very significant time of his life. You don't know his story. Phone Post 3.0

^ This

That tattoo would be fucking retarded if a fan got it, but for a guy who was actually there and won the whole thing, it has real meaning. Winning that show changed his life. It makes sense that he wants a permanent reminder of it on his skin.

UGCTT_Messiah - ...Does he have Wand's shoulder tattoo as well?
That's Jason Reinhardt Phone Post 3.0

well at least he won tuf, and wasnt just an early elimination

He was the featherweight winner of Globo's The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil.

dchi07 - 
UGCTT_Messiah - ...Does he have Wand's shoulder tattoo as well?
That's Jason Reinhardt Phone Post 3.0

Top left of the pic looks like he has the Deus e Fiel or whatever it is on his shoulder as well.

It's a cool tattoo, for him. Not for anyone else.

i was just thinking if ufc cuts him 1 day, he might really regret the tattoo

ranier wolfcastle - 

i was just thinking if ufc cuts him 1 day, he might really regret the tattoo

Meh

Everyone gets cut eventually (unless they fall in the exclusive 'friends of Dana' club). Rony has to know it will happen eventually. I don't see why getting cut would change anything. TUF Brazil made him a household name in his home country and greatly increased his earning potential. That will remain true even after the UFC releases him.

TuLegit -
irishrottie -

.......no Phone Post 3.0

Sarcasm you idiot. Phone Post

It reminds me of why I got the WAND Logo tat on my left shoulder. Wand Fight Team accepted me with open arms as I was going through some heavy transitions and problems right in the middle of my training camp for my fights in the UFC. When I 1st walked through Wands Fight Team doors, and was accepted by the legend himself, while meeting so many great people, students, fighters, coaches, staff...I always wanted to have a reminder of one of the happiest times in my MMA life. I was so blessed to have met and made lifelong friends at Wand Fight Team.

Jason Reinhardt - It reminds me of why I got the WAND Logo tat on my left shoulder. Wand Fight Team accepted me with open arms as I was going through some heavy transitions and problems right in the middle of my training camp for my fights in the UFC. When I 1st walked through Wands Fight Team doors, and was accepted by the legend himself, while meeting so many great people, students, fighters, coaches, staff...I always wanted to have a reminder of one of the happiest times in my MMA life. I was so blessed to have met and made lifelong friends at Wand Fight Team.
I see nothing wrong with this Phone Post 3.0

What happens when he loses the faux-hawk? Phone Post

Rory Jason's tattoo is badass for him! He's the 1st ever TUF Brazil winner, he's an intense guy, and that's a huge accomplishment even if was cut tomorrow. He will go down in the history books. Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

What happens when he loses the faux-hawk? Phone Post

The same thing that happens to everyone else when they abandon a young, rebellious haircut ... he'll look back on it fondly and wonder what the fuck he was thinking.

Steve4192 -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  What happens when he loses the faux-hawk? Phone Post

The same thing that happens to everyone else when they abandon a young, rebellious haircut ... he'll look back on it fondly and wonder what the fuck he was thinking.

I mean because he has a tattoo of himself in a half-cracked Jason mask, with a faux-hawk. Phone Post