Roommate claims he almost killed himself

Over robin William`s death last night. Dude went as far as to pull a kitchen knife and put it against his wrist to demonstrate how close he was. This is just the latest incident in a long line of "what the fuck" moments I've had with this guy since I moved in a couple months ago. Not really looking for advice, just venting a bit, adrenaline is still pumping a bit bc I wasn't entirely convinced that he wasn't gonna try to pull a murder suicide in his kitchen real quick Phone Post 3.0

Next time finish the job for him Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like he has some mental health issues. I bet he sucks a mean dick. If you would have "saved" him, you could probably confirm that through experience. Phone Post 3.0

Attention whoring, he's reaching for help.

If he wanted to commit or attempt he would have and you would have found him this morning. Phone Post 3.0

Straight "A" grades are in your future.

panic686 - Sounds like he has some mental health issues. I bet he sucks a mean dick. If you would have "saved" him, you could probably confirm that through experience. Phone Post 3.0
Wouldn't be surprised. Pretty sure he was drunk, he admitted to having major depression. Said that after working a12 hour shift as an in home cna for a patient who pisses him off so much he wants to strangle them, he turned on the radio to hear to hear that robin Williams had died. Said he considered running himself off the road right then and there, but instead called his aunt when he got home to confirm the news. When she did, he said he really considered just cutting his wrists and killing himself, pulled out the exact knife he was gonna use.

Not sure why he feels such a strong connection w Williams, dude grew up watching a bunch of his stuff, and I'm bummed about his passing too, but to kill yourself...the fuck man Phone Post 3.0

WelterweightBatman -
panic686 - Sounds like he has some mental health issues. I bet he sucks a mean dick. If you would have "saved" him, you could probably confirm that through experience. Phone Post 3.0
Wouldn't be surprised. Pretty sure he was drunk, he admitted to having major depression. Said that after working a12 hour shift as an in home cna for a patient who pisses him off so much he wants to strangle them, he turned on the radio to hear to hear that robin Williams had died. Said he considered running himself off the road right then and there, but instead called his aunt when he got home to confirm the news. When she did, he said he really considered just cutting his wrists and killing himself, pulled out the exact knife he was gonna use.

Not sure why he feels such a strong connection w Williams, dude grew up watching a bunch of his stuff, and I'm bummed about his passing too, but to kill yourself...the fuck man Phone Post 3.0
I was trying to be humorous but that is fucked up. I bet it wasn't necessarily that rw died that he wanted to kill himself but that if someone that famous and successful did it, then he had permission to do it now too. Phone Post 3.0