Rooted my GS4... what now????

Just rooted my GS4 and downloaded greenify. What else should I do? I've read about different Roms but am a noob with this stuff. Also when I delete bloatware apps I don't want to delete anything important. Guide me bro!

Sub Phone Post

In for wisdom...

ROM Cleaner for your device - it should get rid of all bloatware.

Titanium Backup - Backup and Restore apps and settings. It can also freeze apps and bloat if you dont want to use rom cleaner. *dont flash a new rom without backing up first.

Adaway - no more ads

GMD Gesture Controls - you can add swiping gestures for any action (home, menu, back, multitasking) or to open an app. (I barely press the buttons on my note 2)

You can also google: "best kernel for s4" and flash a new kernel for better battery life. I dont have an s4 so i cant tell you what the best one is.

First join xda-developers
Second research the features you would like in a rom. [Group messaging, better lock screen, free tethering]
Many roms are found in the forums, try different ones out.
I have a galaxy note 2 rooted, I'm running synergy rom. Has features from different roms built in. If you have questions pm me. Phone Post

pr0f3ssor - First join xda-developers
Second research the features you would like in a rom. [Group messaging, better lock screen, free tethering]
Many roms are found in the forums, try different ones out.
I have a galaxy note 2 rooted, I'm running synergy rom. Has features from different roms built in. If you have questions pm me. Phone Post

Note 2 here as well. How are you liking that rom? I went from CleanRom to Beanstalk. Phone Post

I just got a note 3 switching from iPhone. In for in knowledge. I have no fucken clue what you guys are talking about. Phone Post

Been toying with the idea of switching from iphone to gs4. Is rooting a gs4 different/better/worse than jailbreakjng an iPhone? Phone Post 3.0

the pimp - Been toying with the idea of switching from iphone to gs4. Is rooting a gs4 different/better/worse than jailbreakjng an iPhone? Phone Post 3.0

If you can jailbreak an iphone you can easily root an android.

Cyanogenmod Phone Post

Is it the same thing as jailbreaking? Free apps and whatnot? Phone Post

TheParrot - Cyanogenmod Phone Post

In.

I thought everyone rooted for this!

^ Phone Post