Rory can't handle pressure

Condit and Lawler both turned the pressure up on him in their fights and he looked very uncomfortable. It seems he is almost shocked when someone hits him.

Rory couldn't handle da riddum Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Its because he can only fight well when hes at his own personal range and pace. If you can manage to switch gears on him he looks ENTIRELY beatable.

Plus, hes been rocked by a LOT of guys so I dont think his chin is that great and hes scared to get hit.

Yes, Che Mills shook him up on the stand up as well. He just seems so uncomfortable whenever someone goes on the offensive. It is like he expects his opponent to offer no resistance.

BW92 - Rory should take a year off fighting to fix his little kid social skills first of all, maybe real composure will come with it Phone Post 3.0
Backpacking through Europe?

Trying foods, new fashion and culture ?

Sounds good. Phone Post 3.0

i think he was just surprised by lawler's animal instinct. rory has always taken control of his fights and been the bully but when lawler wasn't intimidated and moved forward relentlessly rory froze.

doughboyunited - i think he was just surprised by lawler's animal instinct. rory has always taken control of his fights and been the bully but when lawler wasn't intimidated and moved forward relentlessly rory froze.

How about Rory vs Woodley next? Woodley would make Rory fight as well and we can see if the hype is real for Rory.

The hype train ends. This day was coming

He is still a young guy and learning, that is the only issue. Yeah he has hype but its not like he manufactured it. Young fighters have to go through adversity to get better and now its happening. Lawler was the same way and he just NOW is coming into his own.