Rory???? How do you!!!!

Circle right against a southpaw? With one if the best coaches in the business? Boxing 101 Phone Post 3.0

Really? No one agrees? Phone Post 3.0

Amateur Phone Post 3.0

That headkick is better obtained circling left, ie keeping the left foot outside. Seemed the jab then hold to cover robbies view followed but right kick was a key game plan. Phone Post 3.0

scrappydoo - Circle right against a southpaw? With one if the best coaches in the business? Boxing 101 Phone Post 3.0
So you're saying he should always circle left?

Like every time? Phone Post 3.0

Kebab Warrior - 
scrappydoo - Circle right against a southpaw? With one if the best coaches in the business? Boxing 101 Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much, yeah. That's how it's done.

Soul Gravy -
Kebab Warrior - 

Pretty much, yeah. That's how it's done.
Ahhhhh yeah. Avoid the power hand which he walked into every time. Which caused the TKO. Do u trane UFC? Phone Post 3.0

Rory needed a takedown to win this fight.

GSP has more to teach.

ShootProod - Rory needed a takedown to win this fight.

GSP has more to teach.
I thought so also. But Robby shot him down everytime. I guess training with Hughes helped that. As for GSP. I did wonder if he helped Rory prep by my being a sparring partner. Phone Post 3.0

scrappydoo - 

GSP has more to teach.
I thought so also. But Robby shot him down everytime. I guess training with Hughes helped that. As for GSP. I did wonder if he helped Rory prep by my being a sparring partner. Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya fren. But I have to say, ATT Robbie is the best we have seen. ATT ATT ATT

ShootProod -
scrappydoo - 

GSP has more to teach.

I hear ya fren. But I have to say, ATT Robbie is the best we have seen. ATT ATT ATT
That fight was the best we've seen out of both fighters. Phone Post 3.0

I'm still in disbelief of the game plan to paw at Robbie's jab hand then circle right. I thought the finishing punch was me watching that old wives tale in action : punching the nose and the cartilage being pushed into the brain causing death. Phone Post 3.0

Long live ATT! Phone Post 3.0