Did u just see him walking into the arena. Hehe Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

I was going to say a fancy doorman Phone Post

He needs to set up an appointment with a stylist. Phone Post

LMAO! My girl was like "Nice coat, Dick Tracy!"

LMFAO Phone Post

WestCoastMXC - 

He needs to set up an appointment with a stylist. Phone Post

He does have a stylist...and yes, that is in style.

Hes trying way too hard to be mr classy but its just makes him look like hes stuck in the 70s Phone Post

God how I hope Bj knocks this kid out Phone Post

Im sure he is a nice guy, he is a very talented fighter but it seems like he goes out of his way to look as douchey as humanly possible. Good luck to him tonight.

YourMomMadeMeTap - He looks really fucking good. I love how people talk shit on this site on what he wears. Maybe a little over dressed acouple hours away from a cage fight but, better than the normal T shirt and board shorts

Well, the t shirt board shorts combo is what thr average UGer wears anyway....

Dude knows how to dress and carry himself. Too many faggots here still stuck thinking that tribal tats, a shaved head, taptwat tshirts with white sneakers are the shit. Phone Post

Better then tshirts with skulls and flames. Phone Post

NorthernIrishZombie -

lol he's trying to look "professional" like GSP Phone Post

YourMomMadeMeTap - He looks really fucking good. I love how people talk shit on this site on what he wears. Maybe a little over dressed acouple hours away from a cage fight but, better than the normal T shirt and board shorts

These people will shit on everything everyone wears lol. Just a group of catty "men" who love to gossip about what other grown ass men wear. Sadly it's common.

I must say "looks really fucking good" = BEEP.

I'd hate to see how all of you guys dress. TapouT and Affliction.

My wife literally just said, "I bet he gets way more p*ssy than any of those fags."

Gotta love how few people on here actually realize that the stuff he wears IS what is in style now. Not personally my taste, but he's not dressing any differently than a lot of people in places like NY who are always up to date on their style Phone Post

is subjective but the Inspector Gadget comment is hilarious, I see some resemblance