Rory MacDonald Says He Will Probably Kill BJ Penn

Warrenpeace - If rory beats BJ, I think nick Diaz and rory co-headlining the Suoer bowl card is the fight to make.

agreed.

JK3420 - 

To the DEATH Phone Post

No. To the PAIN!

The_Spider -
JK3420 -  To the DEATH Phone Post

No. To the PAIN!

Fuck that, I surrender! Phone Post

Desrow - When is the last time Rory has KO'd anyone?

BJPenn will humble this kid if he can get past the VADA tests that is. Lots of rumours around that cut was to set off a cycled timing.

Rumours made by fag trolls like you

Sounds like a real douche Phone Post

What's up with the death threats lately?

Unnecessary. Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - Don't know if it's just the way the OP is worded but Rory comes off as a bit of a dick here... Phone Post

I was thinking the same thing. I liked him at first. The more media he's getting though is exposing his personality. The fact that he tried to hurt his sparring partner for accidentally cutting him alone is a dick move. I'm sure the guy already felt horrible enough. There was no need for that shit.

Good luck getting quality sparring partners once you develope a reputation for losing your cool and trying to hurt them.

Then the comment about killing Penn is just childish and dumb as well. I was recalling pulling for Rory to be the next big star but now I believe he needs to be humbled. War BJ! Phone Post

Victorpoprock took the words out my mouth. Phone Post

victorpoprock - The fact that he tried to hurt his sparring partner for accidentally cutting him alone is a dick move. I'm sure the guy already felt horrible enough. There was no need for that shit.

I highly doubt he was serious about that. Pretty sure he was just joking. It does sound kinda dickish bringing up Nate Diaz randomly like that though, you don't usually hear fighters say stuff like that.

Really, neither Rory nor Penn are coming off very well hear. Both are saying pretty stupid stuff. For being the "next GSP" he sure talks more like - ironically - Penn himself.

OMFG Rory referred to one of the fighters I touch myself to in a bad light!!!!

Worst person alive, but when BJ did it was AWSM!

-UG Nuthugging brigade

DaemonDragon -
victorpoprock - The fact that he tried to hurt his sparring partner for accidentally cutting him alone is a dick move. I'm sure the guy already felt horrible enough. There was no need for that shit.

I highly doubt he was serious about that. Pretty sure he was just joking. It does sound kinda dickish bringing up Nate Diaz randomly like that though, you don't usually hear fighters say stuff like that.

Really, neither Rory nor Penn are coming off very well hear. Both are saying pretty stupid stuff. For being the "next GSP" he sure talks more like - ironically - Penn himself.

This. Phone Post

The_Spider -
JK3420 -  To the DEATH Phone Post

No. To the PAIN!

I would be a fan for life if a fighter rolled that one out. Phone Post

What a class act he is. Cheering for BJ in this match

Yes because BJ didnt say the same thing about GSP when he fought him? When nuthuggery blinds the truth.

Penn challenged Georges St-Pierre for St-Pierre's welterweight title on January 31, 2009, the night before the Super Bowl. The date led UFC 94 to be billed as the "UFC Super Bowl Weekend," and it was anticipated to be the biggest UFC pay-per-view event ever. Before the fight with St-Pierre, Penn made a controversial comment that he was going to try to kill St-Pierre in the ring. hmmmmmmmmm

So you earn the right to tell someone you're gonna kill them in the ring. Okayyyyyyy

BJ will do just fine against Rory... but once Penn gasses it's gonna be brutal to watch.

Desrow - When is the last time Rory has KO'd anyone?

BJPenn will humble this kid if he can get past the VADA tests that is. Lots of rumours around that cut was to set off a cycled timing.

Guess you've never seen Rory's gnp, its fucking brutal.

He is gonna destroy BJ.

bj belongs at 155

pennviachoke - 
that new guy - So you earn the right to tell someone you're gonna kill them in the ring. Okayyyyyyy

I'm not saying its an intelligent thing to say but they are fighters so they say mean & ignorant things.

It doesn't bother me he said it, its just gonna make the fight better(I hope) Phone Post

I hope too!

I can't believe how poor the reading comprehension is on here. He didn't make a death threat. Phone Post